Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo)

3 posters

Go down

Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo) Empty Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:51 am

There's always something about YGO, about how different cards actually tell really interesting stories. This set of cards are one of my favourites.

A story about a warrior who fights against evil while seeking true power. The power of good. All the while struggling not to get corrupted by evil himself. The story of what happens if it went either way is told through the cards. All those who know me can clearly tell how this would appeal to me on a personal level.

The Warrior of Zera

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
^Right click and open image in a new tab to see the full/larger image.

Decklist:

Before anyone asks. Yes you may modify and use this deck in anyway you like. However I'd appreciate you all posying here how you used it and any interesting changes and stuff to make as well. You know what I mean. You gather data from me I gather data from you.

First and foremost, note that this is a casual deck just for fun. I'm well renown for running gimmicky decks and yeah I guess this counts as one of those. The extra deck is incomplete and I usually use it for thinking purposes. Lel.

:ColressPreach:

So yeah. Warrior of Zera gives in to the greed and promise of power of evil. Something something Pandemonium and whatnot. Becomes a demon.

MAZERA DEVILLE TURBO

In this particular build, we shall focus on bringing out Mazera Deville's as fast as we can using somewhat solitare Exodia like methods. Mazera Deville has the effect of discarding 3 random cards from your opponents hand upon special summon.
And then of course proceeding to beat opponents face. My favourite thing to do. Tis fun.

Not much explaining to do here. Use any and all draw methods to solitare draw the hell out of your deck until.you get the cards you need. Going first and a first turn Mazera DeVille is the best thing. My favourite is the Bamboo Swords draw engine. If the Ghastly Bamboo sword goes to fhe grave in any way (say, gets dumped as.discard fodder by Twin Twister or somrthing) , you can search for another Bamboo Sword except itself, in this case the Golden Bamboo Sword. Chickem Race for secure tanking and draw power. Hell you can even slip in Pseudo Space spam to go more ham with the draws via Chicken Race idek lol. White Elephants gift to tap that og Zera for draw 2. Trade-In to dump that spare Mazera DeVill for draw 2. Eh. I think that's all the draw power cards. You should consider adding in Hoper for Escape as well to make use of the lp loss via Chicken Race.

Well. The rest of the cards in the deck are defensive support.
Painful Return. Sometimes you can force.your opponent to get you that Warrior of Zera. Silent Doom. Yeah we need that Warrior of Zera for everything really really bad. Consider adding in then cards such as Call of the Haunted, Oasis of Dragon Souls, Birthright and all thst if you like. Usually allows us to XYZ to save our asses even. Supply Squad. For the times you need to tank and ya know your monsters are gonna die. Faustian Bargain. Sexyass card all Vanilla players should really REALLY run. Banish opponents special summoned monster to special summon your Vanilla. Good deal/bargain with the devil, right? Unexpected Dai = DYNAMIC ENTRY! For when your monster zones feel lonely and you just wanna make that badass entry.
Uh let's see. Solemn for keeping the opp's field clean hopefully. Storming Mirror Force. Get rid of opponents special summoned monsters, not trigger destruction erfs and leave their field open to smack them in the face uninterrupted by their monsters.
Jar of Avarice. Made it to MADA's Card of the Month for good reason. Be clever in recycling exactly what you need into your deck, usually the draw engines or atleast 1 Zera. Or make it so that when using Painful Return, the opponent is forced to give you a certain monster only. Maybe run it at 3 instead of 2 even?

The deck turned out o be a really good example of using draw engines to net the few cards one needs. I think.

So yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this casual/themed/fun build.
As always, let me know how it goes by posting below.

:GitGud:
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo) Empty Re: Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo)

Post by Khina Bree Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:55 am

High holy hell that's a tiny monster base O_O
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo) Empty Re: Warrior of Zera - Mazera DeVille (Turbo)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:03 am

Proof that the things we learn from Exodia can be used in more... honourable and less cowardly methods.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 pm

worst possible match be....the opponent top deckking infernity archfiend Razz
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 pm

I like that the side turns into Zerato turbo
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:49 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:worst possible match be....the opponent top deckking infernity archfiend Razz
Ye gods. e_o
And here I was wincing at the thought of the opponent playing Dark World, Fabled, Burning Abyss. Mostly Dark Worlds. Hory sheeeeet.

Spensyr wrote:I like that the side turns into Zerato turbo
Twas intentional really. You can as easily swap the cards fpr Zerato turbo. I love the fact that I could easily do that. XD
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down