Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

menial talking about the pokemon manga characters?!

Go down

menial talking about the pokemon manga characters?! Empty menial talking about the pokemon manga characters?!

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 pm

same as title says, i miss some characters becuse i lost track on where i was and simply jumped to the hoenn region, and i want to tell you this to, the reason why i preafer digimon is the great characters, the pokemon anime and games doesnt really have this so digimon wins but the pokemon manga however has very interesting characters (imo) lets begin then shall we? (also if iget something wrong please forgive me becuse it was a while ago i read the first chapters)

lets start of with the original trio in the manga, red (the battler/fighter), green (the trainer) and blue (the evolver), in the manga blue and green are 2 separate people, blue is a girl and green a boy...... in the japanese one, in the dubbed one they swapped the names so blue is named green and green is named blue but im gonna refear to them as green for the rival and blue for the chick like it was in the original japanese one

red starts of as overconfident and arrogant but that quickly changes (like literally the first chapter) becuse he meets green and sees how much better green is and his poliwhirl (his first pokemon) getting its ass kicked by a pokemon (mewtwo if i am not misstaken) so he goes to professor Oak to learn more about pokemon to get stronger, but when he gets there Oak isnt there so Red decides to look around the lab on his own, he stops before bulbasaur but then Oak comes in and of course thinks red is a pokemon thief and threatens to take him to the olice but all the pokemon escape so red helps Oak recapture them, Oak realises that his bulbasaur likes red a lot gives it to red and decides not to take red to the police and even asks red to complete the pokedex for him, and so red goes on his journey
as a character red is kind of a idiot hero but he gets better and becomes just a badass hero after character development, he is kind to his pokemon and become friend with them so not really much that can go wrong or great but he is still a character you care about even if you have seen the type of character, i dont know why but red felt better done then the others filling the same tropes

next up is green, when red first meets him green has already started his pokemon journey with his charmander, green puts a lot of effort into trainging his pokemon but not as much in cathcing new one´s or playing with them, his pokemon are very powerfull becuse of his training and in one of my favorite chapters when he and red temporarily switches pokemon he turns reds team into a bunch of badasses....... that is a pikachu, poliwrath and bulbasaur with co. i havnt gotten to much of green personallity pinned down yet since i lost track on where i was but he is arrogant and pridefull and looks down on others but apparently has good sides that show later, and he do seem to care about his pokemon

finally from the original one´s we have blue, blue isnt really a main character but she trained the next protagonist yellow, blue is a thief and trixter, she tricks people to get whatever she wants for free (like reds pokemon) and altough she avoids battles she can handle herself just fine, her starter was a squirtle that she stole from professor Oak (i do belive she gets away with it after apologising though) that she uses as a jet pack (i read somewhere) sometimes and to travel over water (i saw when reading it myself) she really like cute pokemon and that is what she mainly wants, to capture cute pokemon and to scare team rocket from stopping her (she is looking for mew) she stole reds badges to make it look like she was better at battling then she was, as a character she is fun but she is very..... uh..... uses her fanserviness (thats how she steals reds badges and some of his pokemon) but she is a good person even though she is selfish and a thief and such

overall from these 3 i think blue is the most memorable, not nesceraly the best but still very memorable, anyway moving on to the next one´s i read, ruby and sapphire

well i´ll start talking about them as a group, they both lived in the same area and they were good friends just like their parents were (dr birch and mr and mrs norman) but one day a salamence attacked them and ruby who at the time was very interested in pokemon battles protected sapphire but got hurt in the process, sapphire completely changed after the meeting with the salamence and ruby saw it as a bad thing and blamed himself for it so he never wanted anything to do with pokemon battles ever again, their families moved and they actually forgot each other over the years (dont ask how considering they seemed to be very close) now i´ll talk about them seperatly i might delve into both though considering these 2 are linked togheter in some ways)

ruby was still interested in pokemon however but pledged his life to pokemon contests wich his father, mr norman, was very angry about, norman (who was also not around for his son most of the time) tried to force ruby to partake in battles but he didnt want to, so after they had moved to hoenn ruby decided to run away from his parents and win all the contests in hoenn to prove to his father how talented he was, his father was very angry by it and took of to find him, ruby found prof birch and helped him (or kind of tried(he only did becuse he found the mightyenas "beutifull), the mightyenas were to powerfull for his pokemon that was trained only for contests) but got separated and accidently got birchs bag with him, he was chased by the mighyenas but was saved by sapphire who were in the wilds (ill get to that) he wakes up and sees sapphire dressed in leaves and such only, he gets scared and his pochyena "nana" bites sapphire, sapphire of course gets mad and attack with torchick so ruby takes a pokeball from the bag and picks mudkip (wich birch let him keep) sapphire stops attacking becuse a seviper has apeared and they have to work togheter to bring it down........ a.k.a sapphire doing most of the work while ruby rather not helping but kind of have to, they make it but sapphire collapses after it becuse when she saved ruby one of the mightyenas had wounder her, so ruby patches the wound up and becuse he finds the leaf cloths uggly refits some of his own cloths to match sapphire....... match her very well....... it is strongly hinted that he actually measured her everywhere........ yea...... he fins it a good deed while sapphire (when she wakes up) finds it disturbing, also they make a bet that if sapphire manages to get all the hoenn gym badges in 80 days or less she wins and if he gets all the ribbons that they get from contests in the same time he wins, as a character he is very fixed on everything being beutifull and at first doesnt like mudkip becuse it isnt beutifull but he starts to like it real fast

sapphire however is very wild and she changed in a different way becuse how the salamence thing, she got really scared of salamence and became like she is "wild" she helps her father professor birch with his field research and as part of that decided to live in the wild and dress up in stuff from the wild, her first pokemon was a torchick and the rest i know i have already told in the ruby and both section so im really sorry about that but im not done with the hoenn arc but i have accidently read some spoiler from later on, as a character she is as i said best described with the word "wild" she is more laid back and such then ruby and has no problem with being dressed up in only leafs, she does howver have a problem with ruby making cloths that fit her suspicingly well......... yea talked about that already and i dont want my dirty mind destroying this so lets move on

later on they both apperently completes the bet so it is a tie (or was it that both failed.... i dont remember) and even later there stuff happens and blah blah blah they confess their love for each other but ruby forgetss about that later and sapphire wants to kill him

i know this was terrible and you could might as well have read tvtropes for more acurate and funny version but plz tell me if you enjoyed this
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down