Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Requesting a meeting with all 4 admins of MADA

2 posters

Go down

Requesting a meeting with all 4 admins of MADA  Empty Requesting a meeting with all 4 admins of MADA

Post by Arc V Yuto Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:37 pm

I would like to request a meeting with all 4 admins Sketch,A27,Linty, and Stardog over Skype. No voice chat unless you want to do that. I have a few things to discuss with the admins of mada. Representing BWDA will be me and Shadow as well as Shun if we can get on. I hope this can happen as we have a couple of important things to discuss. I'm hoping we can settle what happened yesterday as well as one upcoming event and break this conflict between MADA and BWDA.

Skype Name: Tormmentor

Hope to see you all soon Smile
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Requesting a meeting with all 4 admins of MADA  Empty Re: Requesting a meeting with all 4 admins of MADA

Post by Flint Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 am

I don't see what else there is to talk about. There is nothing else to discuss. You guys made a bad move by spamming both the inboxes and chat. We don't want anything else from BWDA other than an apology. There is no discussing with us on how to fix the gap between MADA and BWDA unless you guys apologize for your actions.

It's ridiculous how Shadow has pride himself saying that his greatest accomplishment on MADA was defending the chat from Shura Duel Academy spammers and yet he has basically repeated what they did. He can say it's a joke or to chill all he wants, Shura Duel Academy members who were spamming the chat were saying the exact same thing.

So yes, nothing to discuss. It is a screw-up on your end and if you want to fix this then you should take the responsibility and own up to your mistakes.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum