Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

New Affiliation

Go down

New Affiliation Empty New Affiliation

Post by Shintaro Ayano Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:22 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm Shintaro Ayano formerly Alex Ayano, the owner and creator of AniTech Gaming. I know Erika whynter used to keep this place updated with information but she's been retired for a while.

I had closed down AniTech and re made it as a Social Network. We now count with 15,100+ members on Facebook and 4,000+ of those have activated their forum accounts.  We still have the old fashioned way to register though without Facebook.

2 Places have always been there for AniTech, MADA and NA. So as the social network we are now I'd like to re introduce myself as the owner of Newb Forums. The sequel to AniTech. I have spent many months developing and investing money into the latest IPB software, server, and features and we are now fully operational.  Our Facebook and Social Network side is a huge success, now we want to focus on Forum things. we are now running IPB 4.1.8 which is very different and more Advanced.

We have bought a feature called Group Collaboration which can be seen here: community.    invisionpower.com/files/file/7264-group-collaboration-full/

this allows us to create Micro Communities with a specific usergroup set that allows members of that group to create forums, features their own rules and their own thing with very little assistance from the Regular Head Admins.

This would allow Academy owners to create their own forums, events, rules etc using the IPB tools from NewbForums.com and all the content and activity generated benefits the user creating the group and the sites overall. I am only offering this to North Academy and MADA as they were good affiliates of my AniTech forum and I'd like to re establish affiliation after many months in Hiatus.

There's a Demo forum to play with the feature with both as Admin or Member

Demo Forum: b52104.try.   invisionpower.com/

User:Admin
User: Member Test
Password 123456
For both accounts.

more information and details can be found here: newbforums  .com/index.php?/topic/507-project-group-collaboration/

EDIT: Added space to links to enable themand removed the h t t p s
Shintaro Ayano
Shintaro Ayano

Magician Credits : 21

http://NewbForums.com

Back to top Go down

New Affiliation Empty Re: New Affiliation

Post by Shintaro Ayano Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Any update on this request?
Shintaro Ayano
Shintaro Ayano

Magician Credits : 21