Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic)

3 posters

Go down

Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic) Empty Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:59 pm

It was just like any other day in MADA, shadow was trying to get stardust to focus on work, and kabingo and xavier watch in amusement.

"Stardust, for the LAST time, We are not changing the name...." shadow stated.

"But shaaaaaadow, I just think Heraldic Duel academy has a better ring to it o3o" stardust replied

As the two bicker, Kabingo and xavier continue to laugh.

"Stardust, just please, OH please just leave me alone, and take out the trash!!!!"

"Fine..... *grunts*"

As stardust walks out with the trash something spots his eye, underneath a rock appeared to be some sort of ditch. He quickly ran to it to see what was under it.

To his amazement, he finds a very old book.... On one side had an unusual emblem shape with a red crystal... the other showed a pendant shape with a tiny blue pearl.

"ooooh... maybe this is somebodies diary, I bet there are tons of juicy MADA secrets here!!!"

Last edited by Stardustlegend on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer problems)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic) Empty Re: Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Stardust flipped open to a random page, the book contained information on duel strategies, the origin of synchro, xyz, even ancient stories that have never been heard off.....He also found inside what appeared to be a map, a celestial map. But he couldn't read it nor comprehend what it's purpose was...

"This is weird..... hey wait."

Stardust flipped to the page that contained information on Xyz. It told about how to summon them, and about different strategies for xyz.

"This book may help me out with my MADA work..... I'm starting to fail Shadow's synchro class." Stardust thought.

"I'm starting to get a small hunch that he is a little annoyed by me.... oh well"
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic) Empty Re: Secrets unearthed... The plot begins! (stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Stardust's eye caught attention to a page labelled "Numbers". this is some of what the page read:

June 8th: My research with these mysterious cards is going well. They seem to have originated from a different world....
June 10th: This card.... it's so powerful.... It's as if I can rule the world with it... I feel it is guiding me, whispering to me, as if it is alive. This card cannot have come from this world now. I just now it
June 13th: What is happening to me?!!? I feel this card is taking over... as if it has taken control... PLEASE SEND FOR HELP
June 20th: I was able to break the grip of the card.... this card is known as a number. These numbers seen to have a power... a strong unknown power that piece something together... as if they are talking to you, telling you something important...

It also contained symbols that stardust couldn't read....

"Numbers...... This sounds like serious shiz...."
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 am

Stardust realised that this could be somebody's book, but who in the world could've had the knowledge and been here for over 20 years! he continued to read

July 2nd: These cards... "Numbers" are very dangerous cards.... if you don't have will power, they will control you. So you must control it....
July 4th: I have decided to hide the numbers in a hidden location, look for an old abandoned church in the woods and underneath there __ _ _____ ______

The rest of it was smudged

"well... time to find some numbers......."

He closed the book and went off into the woods, but what he didn't realize was he was being watched by a mysterious figure... the figure quickly vanished

Meanwhile, the figure had gone into a secret room...

??? 2: well, did you get any information?

??? 1: It appears that stardust has found out about the numbers...

??? 3: He shouldn't be too much of a problem, I've seen him, he needs work.

??? 1: but that book, and those numbers could help him... what if finds-

??? 2: He isn't going to find out about any more.... We should see how this plays out. Perhaps he could be more valuable to us...

??? 1: Yes but-

??? 2: that's enough.... you need to have some more faith in him.... rather eliminating him, perhaps he can help our goal....

??? 3: We still need to be careful with our moves, one wrong step and we will have to compromise the whole mission.

??? 2: I agree, we need to play this out smart *places down a book*

The book was similar to stardusts, however, the cover contained a picture of a long dragon, comprised of seven symbols...

??? 2: shall we begin?

??? 1: let's do this..... *Dragon symbol glows*

??? 3: Now, now, I think it's my time to shine.... *takes out duel disk*

??? 1: are you sure you can handle him??? even though he's got nothing yet, those numbers could boost his game...

??? 3: As long as we stick to the plan...
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:04 am

So... I'm the owner of the book with the red crystal XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:59 am

i dont know why but i get the impression that one of the hooded people is murilo and one is me and for some weird reason the last being shadow XD
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm not gonna say anything except that murilo, by owner do you mean you wrote it or you have it, because currently in the plot I have it .___.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:07 pm

One of them leaves, as the other two stay to chat.

??? 1: Sir, what are we gonna do, if stardust does go there he WILL find out.

??? 2: He's ready... We've been playing this out for a long time, and it's time to strike, stardust is an important piece in this as well. He just needs training

??? 1: I understand, but still-

??? 2: that's enough... meeting dismissed

as he leaves, one of them stays behind to look at the book

??? 2: (thought) Everythings playing out like I planned... like the prophecy said, this is it. The pieces are in play..

He pressed a button and suddenly  a complex mechanism opened up showing lots of information

??? 2: (thoughts) So far we have 45 numbers and 2 signer dragons.. we need to locate the rest fast before he comes... I just hope we are not to late... After 30 long years, we're about to find out if our hard work has paid off.

The monitor then shows stardust running into the woods towards the church
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:42 pm

As stardust approached the church, he was reading through the book for anything else that was interesting. this whole page was crossed out... and something else was written over it

0100010001001111010011100101010000100000010101000101001001010101010100110101010000100000010011110101001001001001010011000101010101001101
0101010001001000010001010010000001000010010000010101001001001001010000010100111001010011001000000100000101010010010001010010000001001000010001010101001001000101
CHAOS HAS ARRIVED!!!

"weird..." stardust said.

He found the church, as he entered there was nothing really unique about it.... just cobblestone floors, wooden structure that was torn and destroyed... nothing unique at all. He checked the book once more and he found nothing on how to get it...

"Maybe there is some sort of secret lever..."

He tried everything, pressing on the floor for a secret pressure plate, looking for a lever or button, but nothing.

He then found something under the bench... it appeared to be a lever. as He pressed it the structure started to shake.

"huh!?!?! what the-"

as the church shook, it seemed to be sinking....

"AAAH, SOMEBODY HELP"

Stardust tried to fly out with his wings, but he was trapped in.... it began to sink lower and lower...
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:51 pm

As the structure began to sink, stardust continued to panic, he tried breaking through but nothing would budge... just then, he came to a stop. The whole structure was underground.... He then realized that it was sort of like an elevator. When he stepped outside he finds himself a large room.. with tons of old machinery. Prototype duel disks, broken duel runners, boards with equations, duel strategies, and basics on each of the summonings....

"This is amazing......" Stardust looks back at his journal "Who could've done all this."

Stardust turns to the page about the lab. It contains information on what each machine did,

"Let's see.... flying duel runner, duel board..... no no no.... Ah here it is! Number containment unit"

He quickly goes up to a wide and long board of card slots... each used to hold numbers, but a lot of them are empty now.

"I hope there's still a number around here"

His eye then spots a glowing card,

"is that it...." He walks towards the card
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:10 pm

As stardust goes towards the number, he hears somebody...

"NOT SO FAST"

Stardust quickly turned around to see a hooded figure...

"who... who are you!?!?"

the hooded figure quickly took out a duel disk... it seemed to be party robotic. It had one glowing red eye.. When it talked, it had a somewhat raspy, scratchy voice

"L-Let's duel fool"

"Fine be me robot.... thing! DUEL DISK GO"

Stardust took out his duel disk, it was in a V-shape, the V was red, the rest of it was red and orange. When it turned on, the V shifted into a normal duel disk position. then Card slots appeared from the V, and the Center of the duel disk ejected out 5 cards as stardust caught them.

"Prepare, for this duel shall be one you will never forget..."

Duel stats

Stardust
LP: 4000
Hand: 5

???

"DUEL!!!!" they both yelled
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 pm

"I DRAW" stardust yelled. The card he drew was Heraldic beast aberconaway

"I summon heraldic beast aberconaway in Attack mode! I set two cards face down and end my turn."

his opponent seemed uninterested

"You call that a PLAY!??! HAHAHA, prepare to suffer fo-"

He was suddenly interrupted by a call through his duel disk.... He pressed it and a hologram of the other figure from his meeting

??? 2: *Whisper through the hologram* What do you think your doing?!?

??? 3: I said I would duel him, so that's just what I was doing.

??? 2: We just need to test him in these situations... We do not want to destroy him

??? 3: fine.... I'll go easy.....

"Hey!!!" stardust yelled

"are we here to duel or what!??!"

"Fine... I DRAW! I set 3 cards face down and end my turn!!!!"

Stardust was befuddled.
How is this any better then my play? stardust thought...

"I DRAW" Stardust exclaimed.

"I summon another heraldic beast aberconaway! so get ready.... I OVERLAY TWO HERALDIC BEAST ABERCONAWAYS!!!"

The two monsters then became balls of energy as they overlay

"With these two monsters I build the overlay network!!!!! I xyz summon castel the skybastin' musketeer!!!!!!!"

His opponent was still not impressed. Stardust was annoyed on how emotionless his opponent was

"HMPH, I activate my sky blaster's special effect! by using two overlay units my sky blaster can shuffle one card into your deck, I choose the middle face down! FIRE AWAY"

skyblaster then took out a musket and fired it's overlay unit at the face down shuffling it into the deck.

"Entering the battlephase, SKYBLASTER DIRECT ATTACK-"

"I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD" his opponent exclaimed as he declared his attack.

"QUANTUM CAT, THIS CARD CAN SPECIAL SUMMON AS A NORMAL MONSTER (ATK/DEF 0/2200)"

As castel attacked, he wasn't destroyed, but some damage was dealt to stardust.

"hmph, gonna take more then that to shake me, I end my turn!"
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:47 pm

"Oh, I'm not done!" his opponent said

"Quantum cat can also become any monster type, so I'll have my quantum cat become a DARK insect"

The trap card then transformed into a blackened fly

"Hmph, I'll squash that thing next turn" Stardust replied

"I DRAW"

He draws Corrupted keys

Duel stats

Stardust
LP: 3800
Hand:3
Field: 2 face downs, and castel the skybasting musketeer in attack mode (2000/1500)

???
Hand: 4
Field: 1 face down and quantum cat in Defense mode (0/2200)

"I summon out Beetron in attack mode! (1600/900)."

Two level 4 monsters, stardust thought. Let's see what he's gonna summon

"I OVERLAY LEVEL 4 QUANTUM CAT WITH BEETRON"

As his monsters overlayed, a different type of overlay network appeared, one of more energy

"WITH THESE TWO MONSTERS, I BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK"

"wh-what is happening!??!!"

"I XYZ SUMMON NUMBER 66!" he laughed a little "MASTER KEY BEETLE (2500/800)"

a question mark figure then came out of the overlay network, it then expanded to reveal a giant yellow beetle, with dark and red markings.

"So that's a number...." Stardust was unnerved by the monster...
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:10 pm

"BATTLE PHASE" the opponent yelled

"Master key beetle, ATTACK CASTEL"

"NO CASTEL"

Master key beetle rammed and stabbed it's horn into castel ultimately destroying it.

Great, stardust thought. That was my only xyz....

When stardust first came to MADA, he wanted to learn tons about xyz, because castel was one of the first cards he was given. He learned and studied it, but he couldn't get his hands on any xyz that would be right for his deck..

"I set two cards face down and end my turn!"

"well then, I draw!"

Stardust draws united we stand

"I summon heraldic beast Leo! (2000/1000) next I equip it with united we stand, giving it 800 ATK for each monster I control, so leo's attack becomes 2800, enough to take down your number!!!"

"HMPH do you're worst..." stardust's opponent dared

"Oooh, I'm bringing it! Battle phase, Heraldic beast leo, SQUASH THAT BUG!"

Heraldic beast leo then pounces on Master key beetle, causing a huge explosion and smoke.

"YEAH! looks like those numbers aren't as powerful as I-"

"hehehe...." he heard him laugh "HAHAHAHAHA"

"wh-whats so funny!??" He was confused at what he was laughing at, but it was clear once the smoke cleared up.

"huh!?!?!? how did that..."

He saw master key beetle still on the field in perfect condition

"POOR FOOL, THAT BOOK DOESN'T SAY!?!? ONLY A NUMBER CAN DESTROY A NUMBER!!!!!!"

Stardust was shocked, and even more so about the fact that he knew about the book

"how did you know about my..."

"We have ways kid... your about to feel my wrath"

His heart sank as the unsettling truth dawned on him, he's not gonna be able to destroy that number, and this duel might just be more then a game....

"Grr.... I set a card down and end my turn, and when leo is normal summoned this turn, he self destructs..."

He watches as his only monster explodes infront of him,

"when leo is sent to the grave, I can add one heraldic beast monster to my hand!"

Stardust adds heraldic beast eale
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:40 pm

"DRAW!!!!!" says his opponent

Duel Stats

Stardust
LP: 3300
Hand: 2
Field: 2 face downs

???
LP: 3500
Field: Master Key beetle in Attack mode (2500/800) along with 2 face downs

"I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD CORRUPTED KEYS!!! this card let's me summon out 3 corrupt key tokens in Attack mode, and their attack becomes equal to one xyz monsters I control!!!!!"

From the trap card, 3 key like objects fly out and they burst into smaller versions of master key beetle

"Great... now I have to deal with more creepy crawlies!!!" Stardust complained, he then realised that those tokens along with master key beetle can take him out this turn, he started to tremble.

"HMPH, I knew you where just a pathetic mess, HAHAHAHA. BATTLE PHASE, Master key beetle, DIRECT ATTACK!!!!!!"

as master key beetle rammed in, stardust quickly realized his face down card

"wait! TRAP ACTIVATE!!!! HERALDRY CHANGE!!!!"

Master key beetle then came to a slight holt

"this card lets me special summon one heraldic beast monster, I choose my eale!"

"Hmph, so what?!?! NUMBER 66 DESTROY IT"

"Hold it! as soon as I do, this card instantly ends the battlphase!"

master key beetle is then pushed back by a green aura.

"Very well, but next turn your finished... I set 1 card face down and end my turn!!!!!"

Just then the hologram came in through his duel disk

??? 2: *whisper through hologram* what did I tell you.... we are suppose to test his strength

??? 3: trust me, I know what I am doing, me pressuring him will show if he's strong enough for this...

??? 2: very well, but be open minded....

The hologram then turned off. Stardust realised that this draw will decide the out come of this duel, he grabbed the top card of his deck, and hoped for the best...

Last edited by Stardustlegend on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 pm

As stardust places his hand on the deck, he tries to concentrate "here it goes.... DRAW!!!!!!!" as he draws a green arua illuminates from that draw. he closes his eyes and pulls out the card.

Come on, he thought, please be something I can use....

He glances at the card.... it was advanced Heraldry art.

"noooo... i can't use this... I don't have anything to xyz..." He fell on the floor,

"I can't believe my decks let me down... It's never let me down."

As stardust moped on the floor, he felt a strange energy inside him.....

Stardust..... he heard a voice calling to him...

As he did, some sort of crest appeared on his neck and started to glow

"This can't be.... IT IS, I need to contact base!!!!"
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:41 pm

Stardust.... I am your spirit... I am your fight... let me guide...

Okay.... Stardust let go, and fell into a subconsious as his body fell to the floor. The crest energy then flowed through his eyes and through his body. It was as if stardust was being guided.

"It's over!" he said.

"IMPOSSIBLE" his opponent replied

"I activate the spell card advanced heraldry art!!! This card let's me overlay two heraldic beast monsters from my graveyard!!!!"

His opponent started to get unnerved

"OVERLAY HERALDIC BEAST ABERCONAWAY AND LEO, XYZ SUMMON"

as he was xyz summoning, he created his own number in the process

"APPEAR, NUMBER 08!!!"

a masked object with braids of hair then appeared.

"HERITER OF NOBLE ARMS, CLAIM THE XYZ THAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS, HERALDIC KING, GENOME HERITER!!! (2400/1800)"

As the number was summoned, the book began to glow, it began emitting blue and red energy
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 pm

"HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON A NUMBER!??!?! heh.. either way, your genome is a smidget short of enough Attack power. So your number is as good as useless" the duelist replied.

"HMPH, we'll see about that. I ACTIVATE GENOME'S SPECIAL EFFECT, ONCE PER TURN, MY GENOME CAN TARGET ONE XYZ MONSTER MY OPPONENT CONTROLS, AND IT'S ATTACK BECOMES 0, ADDITIONALLY, THIS CARDS EFFECTS AND ATTACK BECOMES THAT TARGETED MONSTERS ORIGIAL ATTACK, EFFECT AND NAME!!! GO, DNA INHERIT!"

Genome then wrapped it's hair around master key beetle, absorbing the color, and becoming master key beetle.

"GRR" he grunted

"BATTLE PHASE, HERALDIC KING GENOME HERITAGE, ATTACK MASTER KEY BEETLE!!!!!!!!"

Genome then rammed it's horn into beetle, (opponent's LP: 3500 --> 1000)

"ADDITIONALLY, YOUR CORRUPT KEY TOKENS GO TO SINCE YOUR XYZ IS GONE, SO MY EALE HAS JUST ENOUGH ATTACK TO FINISH THIS GOOOO!!!!"

eale then tackled him directly (1000 --> 0)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:16 am

"Hmph, seems you are a worthy opponent" he grunted, "Here, you'll be needing THIS" he then through his master key beetle towards stardust. He catched it and looked at it for a minute

"Wait don't you-" but suddenly he was gone..

as stardust left the lab and went back to MADA, he tried to understand everything that just happened...

"who was that person I just dueled.. and what was that energy that was inside me... it was guiding some how..."

He looks back at the cover of the book

"and more importantly, what is it with this book..."

As he went into MADA, he decided to keep this secret for now, in order to find out more about why these numbers are so powerful, and what their ultimate purpose was......

The three mysterious figures enetered their meeting room again.

??? 2: well, how did the duel go?

??? 3: Everything went to plan, he eventually won and I gave him number 66, but something was weird...

??? 1: what happened during that duel??

??? 3: In the end, some sort of guiding force helped him win....

??? 1: *looks at symbol on arm* what if it's like mine......

??? 2: the crest is a power that only those worthy can have, if what you said is true, then stardust is the final piece in all this.... *Crest glows*

??? 1: are you saying stardust could bear the next crest???

??? 2: it's a possibility... but until we know for sure keep him monitored, along with that book

??? 1: I believe it's my time to go....

??? 2: Very well, but he can't recognize you

??? 1: he won't.... not with the deck I'm using.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 am

im guessing 1 is shadow, 2 is murilo and 3 is me, dont know why but i think so
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum