Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review.

+3
Lord Beerus
RogueShadow
Kira Yoshikage
7 posters

Go down

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review. Empty Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Excuse any profanity I am using in this post because I find this bullshit, not just because Crow lost, but because of multiple factors that just don't make sense.
Odd-Eyes Rebellion never had any effect in the anime that nuked the opponent's monsters and inflicted battle damage when it was destroyed.
Out of nowhere, Konami pulls this miracle out of Yuya's ass that says "Oh by the way, OERD has this effect that was never previously used around episode 40-50, but it now so happens that it has this effect from out of nowhere."
Crow clearly had this duel, but they decided to use plot armor to protect Yuya from losing fairly. This irritates me mostly because of OERD randomly gaining a new effect in the anime, but also because of the fact that Yuya got THRASHED by Jack, and he was completely murdered by Reiji. Also, keep in mind that Crow is arguably on-par with, if not even more skilled than Jack Atlas, who as I mentioned before defeated Yuya before the tournament.
And finally, did Konami not take into account that Crow still had the continuous trap card, Cursed Guard face-up on the field to protect Chidori, thus stopping the damage from happening when he killed OERD in battle. Thus, as we have the confirmed effect of Blackwing  Death the Mourning Wind in the anime which reads "If a Synchro monster that used this card as material is destroyed, you lose the duel.", Crow would have been able to survive another turn and end the game because Death does NOT have the self-burn effect in the anime that it does in the actual TCG/OCG. Crow really should have won that duel, but due to Konami loving Yuya and Pendulums, plot armor was activated and Crow lost to Yuya simply because "Main character prevails".
Now I know I am bitching and that I may seem overly pissy about the results of this duel, but under any legit, fair circumstances I would be fine. However, Konami decided "Hey, let's make Yuya win because he is the main character, even though he got his ass whooped by both Reiji AND Jack Atlas." Let me know what you guys think of this duel and it's conclusion, because it was great up until Yuya suddenly gained plot armor.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review. Empty Re: Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review.

Post by RogueShadow Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:25 pm

My favorite character lost to the main character with his tag team partner with him, because plot points.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review. Empty Re: Yugioh Arc-V Episode 88 Crow vs Yuya duel's conclusion review.

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:34 pm

I agree Crow should have had the upper hand and Crushed yuya in the duel because Crow Uses multiple summoning tactics to get his blackwing monsters on the field. Yuya relies on Pendulum summoning to get off his big plays I.e Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon etc.. So Losing to yuya is just a way to say we need him to win this tournament and get him to face jack when in fact any other of the Lancers could have also done. But No Yuya is more important because he has a "Split Side" and he is the one who discovered Pendulum summoning or is HE?
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:21 am

wait wait wait what is this of rebellion dragon suddenly gaining a new effect? couldnt they just have made yuya use a trap card that did that stuff instead and have crow lose in a more legit way

either way i do not get hte part with crow being arguably more skilled then Jack and Reiji, from everything we have seen i think it is preety safe to assume Jack is stronger then crow and Reiji i get the feeling we still havnt seen him go all out, altough i do agree that crow does seem stronger then yuya

I´ll be back and maybe update this after watching the ep, or not if i dont feel a need to, either way i gotta know how this goes O_o
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Satellite's Shooting Star Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:51 am

well lets be honest was crow really going to win?
NO!
They had to make him lose and they did
I agree it wasnt the best way but they did what the wanted to do
Satellite's Shooting Star
Blue Eyes Master

Magician Credits : 21

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety3121
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:47 am

Well, he made his normal cards pendulum monsters, so why the fuck not chaching OERD's effect? :Kappa:
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Satellite's Shooting Star Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:06 am

Yuya has the power lol
Blue Eyes Master

Magician Credits : 21

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety3121
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 pm

The answer is simple, Yuya has 'Plot Armor'.

Plot Armor: Sometimes referred to as "Script Immunity" or a "Character Shield", Plot Armor is when a main character's life and health are safeguarded by the fact that he's the one person who can't be removed from the story.

Because of that, it would have been impossible for Yuya to lose.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:52 am

I watched the episode and i udnerstand now how, crow equiped his trap on raikiri so when he summoend chidori using raikiri that traps protection disapeared, as for odd-eyes rebellion dragons "new effect" it never had it, it was the equip card yuya put on it wich had that effect so OERD did not get a new ability in fact, this was handled preety well actually
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down