Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Temporary Leave

2 posters

Go down

Temporary Leave Empty Temporary Leave

Post by Administrator Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Well, The School year is gradually accelerating and the final exams are in a couple weeks. Also, soccer season has begun again so I'm pretty busy around this time. And being that it is February, there are a lot of things going on around here. I have a hard time finding a free spot in my life to come on very often, so you guys won't be seeing much of me for a month or two. Even on the weekends it's difficult to find time, I mean I still want to spend time with family for the two days I get off. Plus, Pokemon Competitive Tournament season has begun and well... I'd like to win a Regional or two and get into worlds now that I moved to North America. So as you can see, it's pretty busy in my life and it's hard to keep everything up. Hope I see you soon!
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Temporary Leave Empty Re: Temporary Leave

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Dude its awesome your busy! just means you have stuff to do! Look forward to seein you come back

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Sucks to hear that bro. Who will handle the day-to-day items that you normally have on your schedule while you're on your leave? We need there to be as little confusion and chaos as possible during this time period. Anyway I can't wait to see you back in MADA my friend.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down