Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet)

+9
Flip Flapper
Killmatronix
The Doctor
Princess Kenny
StardoostLegend
Hawkeye
~Alex~
α27theDemonKnight
Khina Bree
13 posters

Go down

Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet) Empty Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet)

Post by Khina Bree Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey everyone, Sketch here. Well, in recent time, I've come to the realisation that I've had several things that needed to be confessed. Truths to be told. Lies to be cleared. I already made this announcement before in the Chat but I feel that isn't enough, so this post will serve as a more permanent confessional.

I've been truthful about a great many things. My name, my age, my marital status, all that jazz. What was false in all of this, was my gender. It is true, I am not a woman, I am a male. There's several reasons behind why I hid the truth about this but at the core of it is this: I'm just very comfortable portraying myself as a female. Have been for years and it just feels right. I never did this to confuse or cause a problem, just did it because I felt like me the whole time.

This apology goes out to everyone who I lied to, but most of all to Stardog, Linty, Demon, Xavier and Kanato. I feel that you were affected a bit more than others by this and I am sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet) Empty Re: Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet) Tumblr_mksn9eD3rA1qcl0fmo1_500
To me it matters not.
There is no boy or girl.
There is only Sketch.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet) Empty Re: Sketch's Confession (For those who didn't know yet)

Post by ~Alex~ Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:35 pm

Like A27 Said It matters Not YOUR Sketch
~Alex~
~Alex~

Magician Credits : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:32 pm

I dont really mind,This is the internet there is always somebody that lies about something. I still think of you as the same person. Sketch for me Gender doesent really matter for me its your personnality and your personallity is tottaly fine and great. Even thouth this hurt some people on MADA, I believe they'll think of you as the same person because as i said before gender doesent matter the personnality does.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:17 pm

EXTREME PLOT TWIST!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

but seriously It doesn't really matter, heck, your still the same person at heart
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Kenny Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Sketch mate. If you were to think that we would rebuke you because of you doing what you did then mate we would be the shittiest humans on this earth. You are who you are buddy. Aint nothin one can do that can change that and if people disagree with that then fuck em. In reality you aint gotta be sorry for shit. You were just being you and thats all a human being can ever do in life.
Princess Kenny
Princess Kenny

Magician Credits : 24

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:22 pm

You're the same person. Nothing else. So what, does gender even matter? It's classification. We are the same, and either way, you're the same Sketch we all know and love.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Killmatronix Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:47 am

I don't really mind, partly because I basically just joined, but you weren't just pretending to be a female. You were sending fake nudes around to people. So that was a bit far. I dunno.
Killmatronix
Killmatronix

Magician Credits : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:13 am

well i might as well say what my reaction in the chat was, i was incredibly confused and when i asked it took about 10 minutes to get an answer from anyone but once it got cleared up.... why the hell care?
Its been hard adjusting to thinking of you as male sketch and if i ever use a femenine pronoun for you in the future i am sorry but it probably is just a legitimate screw up but i do not give a damn what gender you are, you are my friend and kinda not really mentor in RPs, i respect that you were brave enough to admit that you lied and thats all i care about in this mess.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Honestly you guys can call me whichever pronoun you feel comfortable with. I will answer to both
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Well Sketch Its the same for me Im a male IRL but i portray myself as a female with my Err um Female Personas.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Le plot twist~
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:43 pm

inb4 Derpy never knew Razz
Just kidding Sketch your still our friend no matter what. You being a guy isnt gonna change that. Also if I keep referring to you a girl Im sorry I'm just used to that
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Just be prepared to be referred to as dude, bro, and man all in one sentence
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum