Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile

4 posters

Go down

Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile Empty Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile

Post by Flint Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm guessing from the title, you wouldn't have known what this is about. This is a deck profile for Graydle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monsters:
Debris Dragon x1
Graydle Eagle x3
Graydle Alligator x3
Graydle Cobra x3
Graydle Slime x2
Crane Crane x2
Fishborg Archer x1
Mother Grizzly x3

Spells:
Salvage x2
Pot of Duality x2
Supply Squad x2
Graydle Impact x3
MST x3
Forbidden Lance x2

Traps:
Solemn Warning x1
Graydle Parasite x1
Graydle Split x2
Jar of Avarice x2
Wiretap x2

Extra Deck:
Dewloreon x1
Powered Inzektron x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Black Rose Moonlight Dragon x1
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Thought Ruler Archfiend x1
Graydle Dragon x2
Trishula x1
Ghostrick Alucad x1
Tri-Edge Levia x1
Wind-Up Zenmaines x1
Mechquipped Angineer x1
Fortune Tune x1

Debris Dragon is able to target Graydle Alligator and go into a level 7 synchro monster, which is useful. Fishborg Archer is a level 3 tuner that lets me go into Dewloreon or Powered Inzektron. It can also be retrieved easily for a 1 card Synchro when Crane Crane summons it from the grave. Crane Crane allows me to go into a Rank 3 monster or  level 6 Synchro when combined with Fishborg Archer. Grizzly Bear is the main floater to special summon every Graydle target, including Slime. Supply Squad is a personal favorite card of mine and it works well in this deck where monster need to be destroyed for their effects to trigger, and the end result being that I gain a monster and draw a card.

That's as far as explaining all the non-Graydle things about this deck.

If you have any criticisms, to the deck profile or want further explanation to a card, I'd like to hear it.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile Empty Re: Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Damn it,Lint! you made me excited from the title and you break my freaking dreams!
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile Empty Re: Lint's slime tentacle hentai adventure deck profile

Post by Akaneia Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:48 pm

I guess I shall say what I think.

From this deck, I can imagine a soft doujin against the meta, something that won't be very noteworthy. In the day of pendulems and flying ships that are immune to the woman stealing mechanics that are the Graydles, you must evolve.

Allow me to explain myself:

The Ghost Ogres are the trap bait, many times and now with the raise of Magician Pendulems, those Dragon Magicians will activate their effects to pop your stuff. But, instead of having them dominate your field, the ticket would be a loli. The loli does many things, stop people from doing questionable plays, annoying spells like any pendulem scale that has an effect (I'm looking at you Dracoslayer) or field spells. 

E-Teleport: For the time those cheeky bastards try to set up a scale with Dracoslayer. This little teleporting loli would stop that plays. Nuff said.

Masked Change II: There's always a villain in hentai.With the cost of some cards, acid will rain all over the scales and backrow, making some of your opponent decks useless! Also quite usefull vs a forerunner, dropping it to 2500 is nice. He is the hidden boss, the hentai villain that only shows up to fuck more things up.

Skill Drain: A double edged sword. But, want your opponets to be helpless vs you? Their urges and resistances gone while you take complete and utter contol of them? Use this, and let the rage commense.

With all of that said, the extra and side deck are generic for this deck, and I know running lava golem, volcanic queen, or santa claws would make it easier to abuse skill drain, but alas. No hentai is perfect.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:13 am

See I use Kaiju cards in mine, because stealing a 3k beater is good.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down