if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look?

Go down

if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look? Empty if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look?

Post by Flip Flapper on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:32 am

same as title says, personally i would have teleportation, mindreading (able to turn on and off), invincibility, immortallity, rapid regeneration (extremely rapid), super strengh, invicibility (turn on and off) and finally shapeshifting

my costume would look similar to my profile picture i had when writing this (for later use see the void ray portrait from starcraft) but more human in shape and the eyes are not seen and also a black cape with a hood on top of it

i would also most likely be a hero (most of the time at least)

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3780

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look? Empty Re: if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look?

Post by LightRook on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:16 am

Power- I would have to be a bender like from Avatar mainly because it would be cool to bend water, earth, fire, and air and control your surrounding area around you.

Costume- Literally a would be just a cape type deal with a hood so yea those are my powers and costume.

"In a world tainted by hate and negativity, stand out, shine bright and always be proud of who you are."
-Ben Bruce

"My old cuts left hella scars my new cuts are hella deep my razor blade that's hella clean."
-Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend

"My new cuts are so up to par my old cuts leave hella scars."
-Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look? Empty Re: if you were a superhero(ine)/supervillain(ess) what would your powers be (if any) and how would your costume look?

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:29 am

Immoratlity and and invicibility? OP

Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8439

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:42 pm

i still have 3 weaknesses, i can still be convinced and emotinally broken and also i can still feel pain

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wrote 2 before XD)

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 pm

and the cape and bending thing is really cool

Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:40 pm

ability to control time and space. i would be pretty much god lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
Bounty100--
Notoriety12501
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Aside from the typical god type of powers id want to be kinda like deadpool. Im a sucker for those anti heros.

Superpower: super regeneration, double weilding swords, martial arts master, breaks the 4th wall (not really a super power but still cool... lol talk to "god")

Do whatever i want: save people, kill people, rob banks, fun stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 am

"Double weilding swords, martial arts master" I'm with these XD

Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumpthumper on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:10 am

I would look like my old costume, I had a mask as well but it's not there. Also my fake alter ego, Super Gibby. My powers would simply be to make food appear, whenever necessary. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Magician Credits : 93

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:16 am

that picture managed to actually make me smile after watching the divergent ending (wich i found terrible and made me want to smash my television) and the super power would come in handy

Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:01 pm

I wouldn't really be a super hero or a super villian. I think I'd be one of those characters who doesn't really fight evil, but just sorta annoys it away o3o. From earlier posts, you'd probably know I for some reason picture myself as heraldic beast basilisk for a character. I'd have wings, a tail, and a worn out leather bag that can contain anything, yet it will give you random things and not what you want.

Also, this gif is a MUST see XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3292

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:31 am

ok, cool stardust, and also to every one here and others to i am working out ideas for a superhero/villain role play

Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:34 am

And of course i'm an supervillain

Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:41 am

XD i guessed so

Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:00 pm

I'd be an anti-hero.
Complete control over the powers of darkness, and the ability to bring others back to life(Temorarily.).
I'd also wield an axe and a sword.

This is what I would look like... Except with a sword and axe instead of a dagger.

"Hidden in my heart, my passionate feelings are dreams of the future and the risk of death. The dream has began to move, with the limits already heard. The road leading to that place seems to me to bestruck with dazzlingly bright light." La-Vie, Freedom
Smash mains: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 86
Admins Comment : Pft. this guy's a Turkey.

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety2001
Fame000

https://black-whirlwind-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BLB97 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:42 pm

I'd be able to disappear and teleport, and my costume would be a black cloak.

Magician Credits : 938

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down