Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

~Alex~'s test results

Go down

~Alex~'s test results Empty ~Alex~'s test results

Post by jackachu100 Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:52 pm

MADA Username: ~Alex~
DN Username: ~Alex~
Tester Deck: Madolche Traptrix Geargia (MTG)
Testee Deck: Tellarknights

Duel Status (0/15): I won the game 2-0. Both games my traps were able to stop your plays while conversely yours didn't stop mine.

Consistency (12/20): From what I gathered you probably didn't get the best of hands game 1 seeing as how you normaled a Satellarknight Altair to try and run over my Traptrix Myrmeleo, but you did draw into a Satellarknight Deneb quickly. Game 2 you managed to open Satellarknight Deneb, so you got a decent hand there.

From the decklist Satellarknight Rigel doesn't really do anything for the deck, if you want to run a 5th name I'd go for Satellarknight Procyon or Satellarknight Sirius (or Satellarknight Alsahm if you want to go that route). I see you are running Dark Hole in your main deck instead of Raigeki when in Tellarknights Raigeki is clearly the better card, so I'd change that. I feel like 3 Satellarknight Skybridge is too many, 2 is enough. I'm sure its personal preference (or something you decided was better after testing), but as a suggestion I'd prefer running Bottomless Trap Hole, Compulsory Evacuation Device or Vanity's Emptiness (mostly the Vanity's Emptiness) over the Ring of Destruction. I'd also say that running 3 Fiendish Chain and 2 Breakthrough Skill in your main deck is a bit too much effect negation and I'd probably try and run some of the cards I mentioned earlier instead of the Breakthrough Skills (and maybe drop them to the side deck) or maybe something along the lines of Mirror Force (Mirror Force/Storming Mirror Force/Burning Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison/Memory of an Adversary/Sakuretsu Armor/Liberty At Last!/Scrap-Iron Scarecrow etc.) or maybe even something like Forbidden Lance.

Siding (5/10): I feel like your siding choices were incredibly weird. I can agree with boarding in the one of Galaxy Cyclone. There was no reason to bring in 2 copies of Fairy Wind as the only continuous trap you saw me run was Vanity's Emptiness and even after I sided in 2 copies of Light-Imprisoning Mirror (which you wouldn't have known of), I only had 5 total in my deck and of which 2 are Naturia Sacred Tree which gets an effect when its destroyed. You could've been predicting that I would be running Call of the Haunted and/or Fiendish Chain, but I don't really think that risk was worth it. Siding in 1 copy of Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit was a good idea, as if you destroy my monsters on summon that greatly reduces the chance of me being able to Xyz, although I don't know why you only sided in 1 instead of 2 or 3. Its the same deal with the hands, you only sided in 1 of each, which wouldn't really help you that much when you could've sided in at least 2 copies of each.

Also in terms of siding out it was probably better to side out Dark Hole/Soul Charge etc. instead of the Oasis of Dragon Souls/Stellarnova Alphas.

The single of Artifact Lancea (and to a lesser extent the 1 of Galaxy Cyclone) in your side deck is a weird card to have as a 1 of, I'd go for something more along the lines of a Vanity's Emptiness or that Dark Hole in your main deck (when you swap it for a Raigeki), or hell even swapping the Artifact Lancea and the Galaxy Cyclone out for something like Anti-Spell Fragrance to help your pendulum matchup out.    

Originality (3/10): You are just running a pretty plain Tellarknight deck. Although they aren't topping much I'd consider them a meta deck, so can't really give too good a score here.

Experience with the Deck (11/20): You didn't exactly get to go for many plays, but from what I gathered you are atleast decent at the deck. Although you made a few errors, mostly involving playing badly into my Trap Holes (although that is more of an adaption thing/a thing you need to learn against the matchup) and with some of your Xyz choices. Also you didn't know that Oasis of Dragon Souls stays on the field when you Xyz with the monster and seeing as how you say you're a Ygopro player you should know that and also you didn't use the effect of Satellarknight Deneb when you normaled it immediately preceding the Oasis of Dragon Souls error, so from that I'm going to say you actually aren't exceptional with the deck and are only average.

-1 The testee didn't use the effect of Satellarknight Deneb when summoning it once for no reason.

Ruling (-1/10): So I'm not sure if this means that you aren't very good at rulings, which if you aren't you should definitely read up on them and get them to at least a decent level, or if lady luck wasn't on your side (if you guessed at least some of them).

-1 The testee sent Oasis of Dragon Souls to the graveyard after Xyzing with the monster summoned from its effect.

Adaptation (5/15): You never played around the Trap Holes you knew I had. For example I had Time-Space Trap Hole face down when you summoned Tellarknight Altair and got to grab a Satellarknight Deneb from your graveyard. You decided to immediately Xyz into Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad, which was instantly lost to my Time-Space Trap Hole, instead of potentially destroying my Traptrix Myrmeleo with the Satellarknight Altair and then passing turn. The worse case scenario of that play was that you'd be left with a Satellarknight Deneb in defense mode which would at the very least sponge an attack as opposed to you being left with nothing. Twice you also just straight Xyzd into Castel, the Skyblaster Museteer knowing I had Bottomless Trap Hole (although once you didn't really have a choice other than to go into an Xyz) which was especially bad the time you didn't have to Xyz into something as you wasted Ice Hand on it (although it was the only hand left so you couldn't have summoned Fire Hand). It's probably more a specific matchup thing, but you have to pay attention not to let your cards go to waste for no reason which ends up losing you advantage and more likely than not the duel.

Other than using Breakthrough Skill a few times your backrow never helped you at all really (even then it hardly did anything), while mine was the reason I won the duel.

(36/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Apprentice (0-55)

Welcome to Apprentice, I hope you enjoy your stay.
jackachu100
jackachu100

Magician Credits : 8233

Back to top Go down