Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

ajani's test results

Go down

ajani's test results Empty ajani's test results

Post by jackachu100 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:08 pm

MADA Username: ajani
DN Username: ajani9000
Tester Deck: Harpie
Testee Deck: Gusto

Duel Status (10/15):

Consistency (12/20): You are running quite a few subpar cards like Dark Hole over Raigeki, Magic Cylinder over well a whole bunch of traps you aren't running and Dark Bribe over Wiretap (although that one is more a personal thing) and a few others. I also feel like a couple of ratios are off in your deck and you extra deck is lacking any Xyzs at all and you also aren't using a lot of superior Synchros to what you have in your extra deck.

Siding (6/10): I would've sided in the Effect Veilers over the Forbidden Chalices you sided in prior for game 3, as they would stop me using the effect of Harpie Channeler on my first turn. I feel like you should've sided out the Upstart Goblins as opposed to some of the useful cards you sided out such as Forbidden Lance. You clearly saw my backrow as a threat with the siding in of Royal Decree, but I don't exactly see why you sided out Forbidden Lance based on that and also why you didn't side in the Mystical Space Typhoons, or atleast swapping the Forbidden Lances for the Mystical Space Typhoons especially given that I have my field spell.

Originality (8/10): The introduction of Pilica, Descendant of Gusto was a great addition for this deck, but you still didn't really see it often then and even less now.

Experience with the Deck (13/20): He tried to make a few plays he couldn't, for example he tried to use the effect of Pilica, Descendant of Gusto twice in one turn. There was also a few questionable plays he made from my perspective.

Ruling (7/10): He thought the effect of Harpie's Hunting Grounds wouldn't resolve if he used Book of Moon on my Harpie Lady.

Adaptation (5/15): I mean siding in the Royal Decree and shutting me down with it one game was the only real adaption you had. You had backrow game 1, but I was just destroying it all before you got to use it. Other than that there wasn't really anything.

(61/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Apprentice (0-55)

Welcome to Black Chaos, I hope you enjoy your stay!
jackachu100
jackachu100

Magician Credits : 8233

Back to top Go down