Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Ashton163's test results

Go down

Ashton163's test results Empty Ashton163's test results

Post by jackachu100 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:13 am

MADA Username: Ashton163
DN Username: {Siempre} Chaser
Tester Deck: Harpie
Testee Deck: Performage Majespecter

Duel Status (10/15):

Consistency (16/20): The deck was fairly consistent, you wombo combod me game 1 and for the start of game 2 were in control, but you didn't have a good hand game 3.

Siding (8/10): You sided pretty closely to how I would've for the game even though you never got to use it. Why on earth is Cyber Dragon Drei in your side though? Also, Deck Devestation Virus is eh with only 1 target in your entire deck (Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon)

Originality (3/10): I mean the Zephyros spooked me and there's one or two other tech cards, but this is a pretty common build of Majesepcter, which is a popular deck, So I can't really give too much for originality.

Experience with the Deck (16/20): You tried to make Majester Paladin, the Ascendng Dracoslayer with 2 non-pendulums and twice you took damage from the effect of Performage Trick Clown when you had Performage Trapeze Magician on the field. Other than that you made a couple of plays that I thought were a bit strange, but they weren't bad plays.

Ruling (10/10):

Adaptation (12/15): The Majespecter spells/traps were always there, although you never used them. You mostly was just able to stop me making my plays by using Maxx "C".

(75/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Apprentice (0-55)

Welcome to Endymion, I hope you enjoy your stay!
jackachu100
jackachu100

Magician Credits : 8233

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum