Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

DovaDuelist's Test Result

Go down

DovaDuelist's Test Result Empty DovaDuelist's Test Result

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:23 am

Mada Username: DovaDuelist
DN Username: [CO] Dova
Tester Deck: Masked Specters Vs Testee Deck: Vanilla Pendulums of Draconia
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]      VS      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duel Status (5/15): 2-1 in my favor

Consistency (17/20): Had decent amount of consistency, did have alot of search power but it has the potential to be even greater wih a few tweaks of course.

Siding (0/10): Siding didn't come into play at all, round 2 stated that he sided then on round 3 went back to the main decked version.

Originality (6/10): While Vanilla pendulums aren't that common as a rogue deck he did get points for using some questionable cards that did help him in certain scenarios, one of them being Number 85: Crazy Box, I know its "crazy" but kudos to you my friend.

Experience with the deck (15/20): Had performed certain misplays and forgot to add counters to magical abductor at one point until I pointed it out.

Ruling (6/10): Determines how well their ruling knowledge is.

Adaptation (10/15): Not bad but not great, struggled abit against dark law but did over come with Crazy box, and did not play recklessly especially on the first turn when i set wavering eyes, he simply set Sky dragoons of draconia and battled which did cost me to not get any pluses out of him. However he did do a huge misplay on the 3rd round that cost him the game so as a note: be more careful in battle and take chances when its present.

Score: (59/100)

Placement: Black Chaos

Note: I admire the fact that you took luck into this game and with that I'll say this "Keep honing your skills and knowledge of the game as I shall be looking forward to our next match", also congratz on making it to Black Chaos lad hope you enjoy your stay here at MADA.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down