Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Silver Cr0w's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Silver Cr0w's Test Results Empty Silver Cr0w's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 pm

MADA Username: Silver Cr0w
DN Username: Silver Cr0w
Tester Deck: Gk's for Testing
Testee Deck: Madolches

Duel Status (5/15): The games were tough but it ended 2-1 in my favor

Consistency (10/20): Opened very powerful in the 2nd and 3rd game. In the first he allowed me to set up my board easily. As I increased my tryhardness he tended to lose ground.

Siding (2/10): The side deck did not come into play at all. I can see that you did side your cards, however they were not able to help you against my deck.

Originality (2/10): Madolches are becoming a more frequent deck to face. The deck was one of my first decks and is a common deck to see now adays. You added interesting cards to it and made it your own build. However it still followed the same principle of other madolche decks.

Experience with the Deck (14/20): You know the combos very well, but unfortunately that isn't all that wins duels. When you sent hootcake to your deck with chateau on the field I assumed that you were questioning your decision. Another time was when I chained fiendish chain to your ghostrick alucard effect. You assumed it was destroyed, but on the contrary it was not because of it being flipped face-up.

Ruling (8/10): Well done on the rulings test!

Adaptation (5/15): I test with a skill level based theory. As the match goes on I increase the amount of pressure I use while dueling against the testee. You were able to hold me off during the 2nd game and pick up the win. Aside from that you were unable to do anything. In law of you defeating me in game 2 you adapted to my increase in pressure and handled it very well. You played a wonderful game but were not able to beat me in game 3.

(46/100)

Apprentice (0-55)

Welcome to the Apprentice dorm. Enjoy your stay at MADA!
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Silver Cr0w's Test Results Empty Re: Silver Cr0w's Test Results

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:32 am

Peter, i don't think that you should take out points on originality because the deck follows a principle, since all the decks will have their own game mechanics.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:17 am

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Peter, i don't think that you should take out points on originality  because the deck follows a principle, since all the decks will have their own game mechanics.
That wasn't why I took off points. He had some choice cards, and madolches are very popular. The reason he had 2 points in the first place was for using the choice cards.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content