Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

EvilExodia's test results

Go down

EvilExodia's test results Empty EvilExodia's test results

Post by jackachu100 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:05 pm

MADA Username: EvilExodia
DN Username: Arveehere
Tester Deck: Harpie
Testee Deck: PePe

Duel Status (10/15): Wrecked me 2 games, but he scooped game 2 when I MSTd his Monkey.

Consistency (16/20): Well I mean it's PePe, practically the most consistent deck in the history of the game, but he scooped game 2 when I MSTd his Monkey, meaning he didn't have any way to make any plays, so I can't exactly give full marks here.

Siding (8/10): You sided in 2 Eccentric Archfiend for a Flame Mascot and Wavering Eyes. While I can agree with this, I'd say siding in the MST would've benefited you more, as I have the field spell which MST would stop; whereas, Eccentric Archfiend wouldn't. Aside from that, I agree with the side choice as my traps were the only way I was even going to have a chance to win even though you didn't draw/use her. Also, there wasn't really anything else you could've sided against my deck apart from Maxx "C" which would stop me from going Channeler>Pet Dragon>Draco>Tokens, but as my deck didn't present enough of a threat I can agree with not siding it in.

Originality (0/10): Nothing original about his build, just simple PePe which isn't original.

Experience with the Deck (17/20): There were a few times he said he was going to do things but decided against them after he declared he was going to do it, so it felt like he wasn't totally confident with his deck yet.  

Ruling (3/10): 3/5 on rulings test. He made 3 errors in the duel. Twice he tried to add Monkey with Wizard when he destroyed a Monkey with Wizard and he also believed he would still get the search eff of Monkey when I chained MST to it.

Adaptation (15/15): When a deck has counter traps up the wazoo, you don't exactly need to be adaptive when you just negate everything.

(69/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Apprentice (0-55)

Welcome to Black Chaos, I hope you enjoy your stay!
jackachu100
jackachu100

Magician Credits : 8233

Back to top Go down