Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story)- Azmain's Recordings #1

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story)- Azmain's Recordings #1 Empty We are MADA (Original Story)- Azmain's Recordings #1

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:11 am

(Azmain- RECORDED MESSAGE)

I should have never done this, I kept telling myself. What was I even thinking? I've sent them on missions before but they weren't prepared for this. I shouldn't have been so foolish to send them out like that alone, I thought they were ready, they were doing so well in training. However, what's done is done, and now I have an even more important issue to deal with. All four of them- Shadow, Stardust, X, Menial- lay in critical condition. Unconscious, and unless I don't take drastic measures, this could be it for them....

I know of only one thing that can save them now. It hasn't even been tested before and is extremely dangerous. I don't even know if it could really work, but if it means a chance to save them I must try. I have already requested Stardog to preform the procedure with me, the first procedure will be conducted shortly....

(VIDEO TAPE CUTS INTO STATIC)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down