Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog

2 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog   Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:53 am

(Stardog)

I finally escaped. Weak, and alone, yes. But I was once again able to escape…

I didn’t have much time, I limped my self under a pile of rubble so they wouldn’t find me. The spider droids eventually couldn’t find me and retreated to Olirum’s base, how ironic that my own creations are now after me. I felt another headache approaching, I could feel his anger and rage bursting into my mind and body. I groaned as my head surged with pain. My body had already been banged up and weak from what I had just went through. I knew I wouldn’t have been able to beat Olirum, but at least I have finally escaped. He’s probably sent out Crocface to look for me. I had to rest, but I had not a minute to waste. It was only a matter of time before I lose control.

I needed to ally myself once more. I need to find Shadow and the rest of MADA. It's been such a long time, hopefully Shadow still remembers. I had propped myself up once more, my whole body still aching. I knew that Olirum would be trying to look for me now, without me his plans would be useless. I slowly walked toward MADA, I had a long journey ahead of me. I could already feel myself getting weaker, trying to fight the constant battle that lingers in my mind. I had to hurry, I had to warn them before it is too late…..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

Today was just another Not-so wonderful day of being beaten to the ground during training…

“Well stardust, even you must admit that was sad huh?” X said sitting on top of me.

“Will you get off me!” I exclaimed pushing X off with my tail.

“You can’t even defend yourself from me and I’m like, what? 2 feet shorter then you” X said while laughing hysterically. I just kept getting mad inside as he mocked me.

“Don’t worry dusty, your getting better…” Shadow said, though he probably had to admit that I needed a lot of work.

“Ugh, does anybody here even take me seriously? I feel like you all treat me like a big joke.” I said.

“Well your not. I mean Azmain could’ve chosen any other student at this place to join us on the team and he chose you.” Shadow said.

“too get stopped on…” X added.

“Not helping X….”

“Alright, alright, I’ll stop.” X replied.” Come on stardust, we’re all friends and we’re just messin’ with you. No big deal.” 

Even if they where joking that still got me thinking. I started remembering all the times I was stomped on by the enemy and got pounded to the ground. Am I just a big rookie to this team? Was that all I ever was.

Despite what I was thinking I just responded with a “yeah sure…”. I left early so I could go take a walk to think a little.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Crocface A.K.A ??? 3)

“He WHAT?!” Olirum asked me furiously.

“Um well sir… it seems t-that, Stardog… has well um… escaped.” I said extremely nervously.

“But don’t worry at all sir! The spider droids are searching for him now. Besides, it’s only a matter of time before he loses control right?” I said assuringly. Olirum just stared down at me, angrily.

“I suppose Stardog can’t keep this up forever….” Olirum finally said. “It’s only a matter of time before he loses control once more and returns to us. Take the remaining Spider droids to do our original mission at hand, injecting Stardust.”

“Y-yes sir you got it!!!” I exclaimed laughing nervously. I left the room before he could get mad again…

(Stardog)

I limped my weak body to the direction of MADA, Groaning with each movement I made. I must’ve taken an awful lot of attacks back there. I was lucky to even get out alive against Olirum, what was I thinking trying to take him out?

i tried to continue on but I eventually just collapsed onto the ground. I tried to catch my breath in order to just rest.

“Feeling weak already?” An all too familiar voice spoke.

“I… I am fine….” I replied heavily breathing. I eventually found my surroundings going black, changing into the pitch black void that I know all to well. I eventually saw him right infront of me. His white deceiving eyes staring back at me and his purple/white cybernetic stripes glowing in the vast darkness.

“It’s nice to see you again Stardog.” He had said.

“I wish I could say the same….” I replied back kneeling onto the ground.

“You can’t keep this up forever, our spider droids are going to find us eventually.” He replied. “and once they do we’ll be ba

“As long as I have you bound like the animal you can’t do anything…” I said trying to mock him.

He growled at me and tried to pounce onto me. The chains that bound him prevented him from getting anywhere near me.

“Once I get to MADA to warn them it’s over.” I stated.

“Do you HONESTLY think that THEY will accept you? accept us? After what we’ve done to Azmain, after abandoning them in a time of need, and even after attacking X-“

“THERE IS NO ‘WE’” I yelled furiously. “I am NOTHING like you! I am also not responsible for your the things YOU have done when you were in control!”

“But do they know that? Since Azmain is long gone nobody in MADA is going to believe you for one bit.”

“Come on Stardog, by the time you make it to MADA I’ll be free once more and there is nothing you can do about that.”

“No… I’ve taken control once, I can do it again.”

“But of all people to know Stardog. Things, change.” He finally said.

I then found myself back into reality, still kneeling on the ground holding my wounded arm. I started to get back up and continued my journey back. I had to stay strong, I wasn’t about to give in now.

(Stardust)

I walked around the abandoned city streets for a while, continuing to think about the things that happened during training. I just kept thinking more and more about whether or not I actually meant something to this team. I know how to fight and all, but I’m not nearly as skilled or fast as Shadow, I didn’t really have any special powers like “X”, and I was no where near as strong as Menial. I continue to talk to myself in my head. Am I really just the rookie they bring along? I’ve been with them for a long time and they surely trust me, but i just feel like I’m not as important as the others. I don’t excel in anything specific to combat or missions.

I’m starting to feel more like a liability then a team member. I decided to sit down for a bit to think more. It was at that point I began to start talking out loud, without myself even knowing it.

“Ugh… I know that Shadow and the guys care for me and like me but do they really think I am a big help with them on the team? I mean, they could’ve chosen any other training student to be on the team and they chose me… Then again, I was there during the really early days of MADA. Do they just keep me to make me happy? Do they just take pity on me?! It doesn’t seem like the kind of thing they would do… I just need to relax for a moment I suppose, clear my head.” I said to myself.

But it seems that would have to wait.

A minute after I felt something whoosh by me, extremely fast. I turned my head to see there was a dart stuck to the wall, a mere few inches from my neck. I looked around to see who tried to shoot me, when I saw these crazy spider robot things. They where black with white/purple cybernetic stripes along them, just like the ones Shadow told me ambushed him.

I immediately jumped up onto my feet and saw that they where surrounding me. All armed with dart guns instead of the blasters I heard about. My first thought was to fly away, there wasn’t anyway I was gonna be able to take on a group of armed robots empty handed. But then I remembered all the times I had run and got stomped on in battle. All the times where I was a complete wimp and didn’t do anything. I decided to fight back, while I was in the moment. If I could do this then they won’t be able to make fun of me anymore.

What a mistake I had made. My attacks didn’t do anything to these things, I shouldn’t have been so cocky. Even just punching one of them just hurt my hand. I tried what I had been taught when fighting but it was useless. I tried to fly away but one of those spider things jumped on top of me, grabbing my whole body. My wings gave in and I came crashing down.
I found myself lying stomach down, with these robots pinning me down to the ground.

“Hey! Let go!!” I screamed squirming. I struggled to get lose but nothing worked. I eventually looked up to see one of the droids infront of me, it’s side opened up to reveal a canaster of red ooze and on the one end a giant needle. The canister was taken out by a robot arm within and it started to slowly move it closer to my head. I started screaming as it did so, I tried to get any of my limbs free but it was no use. I closed my eyes to wait for it to be over.

I could feel the needle pierce into my skull. Slowly pushing the ooze into my system. However, I then heard something shatter, I opened my eyes to see that the canister had broken into several shards and the ooze spilt all over. Then suddenly, two of the robots where knocked down, freeing my arms. I pushed myself up and shoved the other spider bots off of me. I had assumed one of the guys had come and saw me, but that wasn’t the case. I turned around to see who my savior was, holding his arm as if it was injured and heavily breathing. His entire body was covered with gear and cloth. He had what I assumed to be a gas mask on and this entire suit hooked up to him, with metal straps everywhere. The clothes he was wearing where metallic with some green cloth.

The spider bots that where after me then stared at him and started to attack him. He held a large sword with the same pattern as the spider bots did. He started slashing at the robots and slicing them into bits.

All while this was happening, I had felt something strange, somewhat numb. I was just standing there watching this happen. When that needle pierced my head, I felt something different, as if something had entered me. It wasn’t the ooze, but rather, something had entered my inner thoughts. In my mind I heard this weird whispering voice to me, zoning out from the battle that was taking place directly infront of me. I couldn’t understand what it was saying, but, something was calling to me.

I eventually felt one of the Spider bots try to climb ontop of me again, I started moving violently to shake it off. The strange man sliced the thing into half and it’s pieces fell off of me.

He suddenly then grabbed my arm tightly. “Come on… we don’t have much time…” He said still breathing heavily. I could tell he was extremely hurt just by looking at the way he is moving.

“What?! Who are you!?” I immediately questioned.

“There isn’t much time! Just trust me!” He said as he yanked my arm. He immediately started running through the robots trying to get away from them. For being injured, he was pretty fast. He then dragged me suddenly to the left into another building, and then brought me behind a concrete wall. We both stopped to catch breath here, the Spider bots went the other direction thinking we where still running that way.

As I was catching I breath I saw the guy limping the other direction, I saw he had a large bag that looked like it weighed a ton.

“Follow… me…” He said.

“Woah woah woah, hold on you still haven’t told me who you are!!” I exclaimed.

“Just come, I don’t have much time. I’ll explain on the way!” He stated.

(Stardog)

“We should be safe here…” I told him. Inside a building like this nobody would expect to find me here.

“Your just lucky those robots didn’t finish you off…” I stated.

“Alright, explanation time. Who the heck are you!?” he questioned.

“Y-you mean, you don’t know me??” I said confused.

“…No?” he said with the same confused tone. This had to be one of Azmain’s pupils. I could just tell by the MADA faction symbol burned onto his arm. But how does he not know about me? I mean, just by what I did and my appearance he should’ve still been able to recognize me…

“Your saying Azmain never talked about me? Never said anything about me whatsoever?” I continued to question.

“No I don’t think-“ He paused for a minute. “…how do you know who Azmain is?” He looked at me with a suspicious glare.

“I suppose I owe an explanation by now huh?”

“Well yeah, that’s what I’ve been asking FROM THE START!” He exclaimed.

“Alright alright hush down! We don’t want those spider droids finding us….” I took a long pause to collect my thoughts. “oh where to begin… Well first off, my name is Stardog. I had been kept prisoner by Olirum for many days now, you should know about him at the least right?”

He nodded in agreement.

“I had been captured by him due to my useful abilities in technology and science. He had forced me to use my intellect to create weapons off mass destruction to destroy MADA. The reason I know about Azmain is because, well… I had worked with him. A year ago, I had been working with Azmain on technology that could revolutionize MADA forever. You had never seen me because I had worked in secret, isolated from the rest of the students except for Shadow and Azmain. One day, me and Azmain got into an argument and I stormed off after that….” I had explained. “When I escaped, I tried to return to MADA in order to aid with the fight against Olirum.”

“How can I trust you?? How do I even know your telling the truth!?” He still questioned. 

“I had saved you didn’t I?” I said.

“True, but this all just seems farfetched. Working in MADA without contact to ANYBODY else at all?”

“I understand why you wouldn’t believe me, but I just ask of you to trust me for now. One thing for sure is that we both have a common enemy, and he needs to be stopped! Just trust me Stardust.” 

“Wait, how did you know my name???” He asked.

“Just because I didn’t talk to anyone else doesn’t mean I don’t hear things. Azmain’s told me about his top team. You, Shadow, X and Menial isn’t that right?”

“Well… yeah I guess. Not like I do much though…”

“What do mean?”

“I feel like I’m just a liability to them. I mean, I get stomped on all the time by the enemy.”

“Well your much more then that Stardust, we all think that and Shadow does too…” I tried to ensure him.

“There was… something Azmain wanted to give you at the completion of your training. He was gonna give you one just like this…” I reached into the bag of equipment i had stolen before I escaped the base, digging through the weaponry and tech when I had finally found it.

“Here take this” I tossed over a compound bow to him and he looked puzzled by it. “A-a bow? But I don’t even know how to use one!” He questioned.

“Then I will teach you myself. You wanted to improve yourself right? Then this is a way to do so.” I replied.

“Great, come on I’ll take you back to MADA and we-“

“NO!” I immediately interrupted.

“W-why not?? I thought you where apart of MADA.” He asked puzzled.

“I was originally going to go but I decided it was a bad idea, I can’t show my face there again…” I told him.

“How come? Is it about this argument you had with Azmain? Come on, I’m sure people there would forgive you I mean it’s been a long time. MADA is about caring for everyone so we’ll be there for you.”

“I just can’t go back Stardust…. You wouldn’t understand.”

“You helped me, maybe I can help you, so what’s going on? What’s wrong?”

“Stardust, I’m not the same person as I was before.” I said looking down at my arm. “I bare things that nobody else wants to bare, I’ve done things that I am not proud of, and I’m just to dangerous to be around you.” I tried to explain.

“Too dangerous? What do you mean!?” He continued to interrogate me.

It was at that moment when I realized I might have told him too much. He couldn’t find out just yet, I needed a cover…

“Look…” I hesitated. “Olirum is probably hunting and tracking me down right now, and I am one of the only keys of the puzzle to his plans. If he finds me at MADA, you are all doomed.” I said.

“Just leave now Stardust. Come back at night when everyone is asleep, and do NOT tell Shadow or anybody about this! Do you understand!?” I asked. He thought for a long time, I hoped he would understand and trust me.

“Alright fine….. but I’m warning you. Any funny business and I’ll tell everyone about you.” He finally said.

“Thank you Stardust.” I replied….

(??? 2)

Stardog thinks he has got me trapped here again, chained to the wall like a pathetic animal. Well he’s got another thing coming, he may be in control now but once I break free he is doomed. I would’ve finished the job much better if I had a physical form once more, but instead I am trapped inside Stardog’s pathetic body. What I would give to be free once more….

It was only a matter of time, if I can’t stop Stardog, Olirum will. I was trapped 15 years here, I can wait again. It was only a matter of time….
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog   Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:10 am

i enjoyed this chapter a lot, i do feel like dusty changed from trusting to not trusting doge a bit to quickly but it isnt exactly out fo character so i dont really have anything to complain about

i think all of the stuff with doge has been preety cool so far to, great work dusty
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down