Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught?

+3
Kira Yoshikage
α27theDemonKnight
Flip Flapper
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught? Empty What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught?

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:36 pm

same as title says, now this ONLY includes pokemon that you have caught, no starters, no that you only have on showdown, and this is also specific one´s of them not as an entire species, for example saying "gible" doesnt count but explaining the specific gible your refering to and explaining about it does, for example im going to use my favorite of them

"Makuta" - Makuhita--> Hariyama
I caught this guy when he was just a makuhita and becuse i got remidned by that name of the villain in bionicle (Makuta) i named him that, this was the only pokemon i caught that i actually used troughout the entire game,, i dont know i just really liekd the guy and also he was the member on my team with surf so i needed him to get from island to island, the reason i like him is becuse this was my first pokemon to evolve to its final form that was not a starter and i just think this mountain is badass, whenever sceptile was to fragile this was my go to guy and with belly drum he could actually pack quite a punch (note that i did not play competetively) also with him being the only pokemon on my team with a water mvoe i kept leveling him thinking that with hariyama at my side we would overcome groudon! (i didnt nkow about desolate land... suffice to say i was not happy) but the time spent sharing our sweat tears and the blood of our foes togheter really made me like this guy

please tell me if you have any similar one´s? (also i know my reason might be lame but i am new to pokemon and hasnt caught that many and this is my favorite one and i dont care what others think i like hariyama)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught? Empty Re: What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught?

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Well let's see. I have quite a few pokemon that I've been really fond of catching and raising. Some of my favs being Wobbuffet, Snorlax, Machop, Rhyhorn, Magikarp, Larvesta.

Larvesta --> Volcarona
I recieved an Egg from a Pokémon Ranger inside a building on Route 18. That's right. I raised this beautiful insect from an egg. Larvesta. It was a bug and fire type which was absolutely unique. The larvae itself was absolutely beautiful. And I was determined to raise it. I had pokemon with magma armour in my party and a bike at the ready and hatched this beautiful creature. Then with an experience share proceeded to grind and level up my pokrmon along with it for hours. Until I finally got it to evolve painstakingly at lvl59. That's right. Lvl59. And it was totally worth it. A seemingly worthless larvae that i believed in grew into this overpowered moth which was stunningly beautiful. Graceful even. So damn unique even. With it by my side I managed to carve a path to victory through BW. The pokemon I felt the most worth raising and most satisfying to this date. I mran comeon from an egg to lvl59 is no joke. It has been my favourite fire type ever since. And we all know what Volcaronas are capable of. I didn't name it because I already loved its names.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught? Empty Re: What is your favorite pokemon you have ever caught?

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Favorite Pokemon I've ever caught, eh...? What a shame. Can't say Charizard dis time.
My favorite Pokemon that I've caught would have to be Victini. Fire is already among my favorite typings, but combine that with an adorable fkn squirrel with the psychic-typing as well, and it was hired. Seriously. I mean, who COULDN'T love an adorable, psychic fire-squirrel?!
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:49 pm

:Garten2:
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:38 pm

the favorite poke? hmmm I would give that too

believe it or not

The Shiny Roselia I caught on the pokemon white2 victory road.
I was depressed or something, or maybe bored, trying to complete the hopeless task of filling the habitat locator or probably the pokedex, forgot which. when after only 7 encounters, BAM SPARKLE SPARKLE this dude, shiny roselia(yes it was a male) pops up. long story short I went "Screw dat" and threw a quick ball, and caught it, promptly evolved it, and took it to the poke studio area for a free-film spree with shiny roserade and nonshiny roserade duo.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:37 pm

I love to catch that pootchy
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by SSDSSDSSD Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 pm

A shiny Staravia; (though it never becomes friendly).
SSDSSDSSD
SSDSSDSSD

Magician Credits : 15

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum