Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day

Go down

MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day Empty MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day

Post by Khina Bree Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:19 am

MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

Hello Guest, Sketch reporting in with the "how do" on Hero Day!

As you know from the MADA SPirit Week topic, Monday is Hero Day. For this day of our first ever Spirit Week, members are encouraged to choose a character from any of the YuGiOh series, build a deck based on them and duel all day with it! You can even "dress up" like your chosen character by changing your avi.

Monday Night at 8 pm EST (5 pm Pacific) begins our Hero Day Tournament. In this free-for-all style tournament, any who choose to play simply duel one another and keep record of their wins and loses. (I'll probably be at work during this time, so I ask Star, Lint and Demon to help me out)

First place in the mini-tournament is of course the Gfx I promised, featuring the character you chose to be for the day. This Gfx will be up to you as far as what you'd like. Signature, hand-drawing, etc. If you win, just place the request in my Art Galleria.

If you don't feel like playing in the tournament, no worries! Secondary rewards will be given out over the week for those who participated!

As an added incentive, I'm also giving out special gifts to those who can RECRUIT the most new members this week! For every member you recruit (that gets their test) I will give you an any ONE special request in my current or future Role-plays, such as (in the current) a Shiny Pokemon of choice, or an alteration to a current Pokemon's nature, etc. If you're not in my current role-play, you'll still get my requests for future games.

If you have questions about Spirit Week or Hero Day, feel free to ask them below!

Let's have some fun~

MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day Empty Re: MADA Spirit Week Day 01: Hero Day

Post by Khina Bree Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Bumpity bump bump!

Let the festivities commence!

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:29 pm

And so our Hero Day Live Chat tourney came to a close. Not the biggest turnout, but that's okay! Its only day one of our first ever Spirit Week, so let's see some increase in activity and spirit this week!

MuriloG4M3R is tonights Tournament winer, and his prize is the Gfx based on his character, Sora. So whenever he wants, he can post the request and details for it in my Art Galleria.

Congrats to Murilo for winning, and congrats to Rin for winning tonight's "Most in Character Runner Up" prize!
For Rin, I will award a free Rank Title of his choosing, so long as it relates to tonight's event.

Thanks to everyone who took part in tonight's Spirit Week fun, and I hope to see even more from you guys tomorrow for "Flashback Day!"

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content