Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mada War Team Sign up

5 posters

Go down

Mada War Team Sign up Empty Mada War Team Sign up

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:33 pm

MADA is still looking for new members to join the War team. So anyone interested in joining the war team feel free to post here and/or contact me or Stardog either on mada or dn. We'll be more than happy to test any member to see if they have what it takes to war fellow  academies in the name of MADA.

Note we are TESTING anyone interested in the war team, so don't think just because you want to join the team you'll automatically be on it. Also note, at least I will be willing to test anyone multiple times, I won't have a limit on how many tests you can have just don't abuse the system and make me come up with rules about retesting concerning myself.

Final thing to note, When we do successfully build a war team I'm planning of officially setting up the war with North Academy, so quicker we build our team the quicker we can begin warring.

Current Team
War Captains: Sketch*, A27DemonKnight*, Linty*, Stardog- in charge  of accepting war requests may not be qualified to duel in the wars.

1. Stardog
2. Lelouch
3. Kanato
4. Murilo
5. Sin
6. noimacat

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Mada War Team Sign up Empty Re: Mada War Team Sign up

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm signing up ^3^
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:46 pm

For anyone signing up, remember to follow these requirements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Signing up
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:35 am

*Bump*
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Finally have 6 members on the war team. We are ready to war.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Chains357 Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Im signing up. Even though at the time of writing this we are in the middle of a tourney im gonna share my strategy and why I feel like I would be a great addition to the war team.

I play a mean evilswarm deck with elements to it that can even get over regular rank 4 xyz spam decks and monarchs. Any deck above lvl 5 is a cakewalk. I have many alternatives to ophion as ophion isn't my end all to be all like Dark armed dragon, masked hero dark law constellar diamond and with the new card coming to tcg called Norden evilswarms now have that resource recovery that they need to have a strong turn 2 play along with other cards like Pinpointgaurd. I also will resort to triple doom caliber knight as it goes wel with my triple fiendish skill.

I can run star seraph evilswarms.

Peformpal evilswarms(probally the most consistent) that game 2 the peformpal engine along with foolish burial can be sided out to make the deck turn into a full anti-meta deck and with cards like ophion already there it makes it even stronger against nekroz/kozmo(would also side in imperial iron wall.)

I also can play Zombies very well as wiiith the new card uni-zombie it gave the deck some life and instant fusion also helped this deck a crapton.

My final deck that I am working on really honing my skills on are of course Blackwings. Been playing this deck for years and I feel once I get ahold of a playstyle that I feel is safe enough ill probally be maining this deck. One of my favorite new combos is to get armor out turn one and let my oppenet work around that and then hawk joe turn 2 to bring back armor and go for a defense position dracosack with some good backrow. They also have alot of new support coming out like a tuner synchro which leads me to believe that the deck has some hot potential for qwaesar as a back up option without it having to be the main focus and thats what I always look for when considering a deck. The amount of options it has and how versetile it is.

But enough ranting you can test each and everyone of my decks and 9/10 times ill probally come out on top . As you can see I primarily stick to dark decks and thats because it has acess to dark law/D.A.D and crush card virus. I chains357 feel like I would be a excellent addition to your team to say the least as I spend atleast an hour improving my skills every day.
Chains357
Chains357

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down