Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Owangster Test Results 10/5/15

Go down

Owangster Test Results 10/5/15 Empty Owangster Test Results 10/5/15

Post by HoennZach Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:08 pm

MADA Username: Owangster
DN Username:  Owangster
Tester Deck: Fire Fist Plants
Testee Deck: Trap Monsters Tribute

Duel Status (0/15): I was able to swarm him with Synchro monsters both game 1 and game 2

Consistency (12/20): Both games he was able to open up multiple trap monsters and a strong boss monster, but due to my interaction he was not able to get the trap monsters on the field

Siding (3/10): Sided cards (if any) did not come into play at all and I was able to play without any hinderances

Originality (10/10): This is a fairly unique build that I have not personally faced before now.

Experience with the Deck (12/15): Seemed to know what he was doing aside from one minor misplay that didnt make much of a difference.

Ruling (2/10): Improvements can be made, but that is not a bad thing as there are people who would love to help if you ask.

Adaptation (0/10): I was pretty much able to make every single play uninterrupted and was able to shut him down without any interference at all

Attitude (10/10): I don't think you can ever get less than a 10 on this section

(49/100)
You made it into the Underworld Dorm. Welcome to MADA and I hope to see you around

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame