Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiernan Results

5 posters

Go down

Kiernan Results Empty Kiernan Results

Post by Rea Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:36 pm

MADA Username: Kiernan
DN Username: Kiernan
Tester Deck: Batteryman
Testee Deck: Yang Zing

Duel Status (15/15): I got 2-0'd

Consistency (20/20): seriously, always opens upstarts and chicken races and everything he needs to synchro.

Siding (10/10):  didn't even side to my knowledge.

Originality (9/10): Yang Zings used to be popular, the thing that saved the points on this was the pendulums.

Experience with the Deck (15/15): the experience is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Ruling (10/10): Scored 5/5

Adaptation (10/10): didn't even need to adapt. what the heck.

Attitude (10/10): COOKIE!!!!

(99/100)

]Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)

Results pending

Last edited by Stardog on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Completed Testing)
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Kiernan Results Empty Re: Kiernan Results

Post by Khina Bree Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:33 am

I'll be home tonight before 7, so if Kiernan is around I will be happy to conclude the testing. (Sorry about last night, I was late)

PS. Don't take offense to any of this Xavier. I don't fault you in the least for the testing, you did fine.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Kiernan Results Empty Fix the ladders

Post by Stardog Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:41 pm

A couple things I'd like to acknowledge for this one since this post has been under my radar for 2 days. A trait that I consider to be a very beneficial trait is to be up-front and honest and I'll share my views on this.

It's rather perplexing that you overruled Xavier's test result as invalid when you had nothing really to back up your claims and discussed it with no other staff member. And what I previously said sounds a lot like what Lint had done when he overruled Xavier's ban. Lint talked to no one when he overruled that ban. Although in hindsight, that overrule made a lot more sense than this one because Lint had used a concrete source AKA the MADA Codes of Conduct.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lint had used the rulebook to back up his claims about why he overruled it and eventually had discussed the issue with Demon and myself to come to a conclusion. From what I discussed with Xavier, this was overruled because the deck/test was too easy? And something along the lines of having to use tier 2 decks. And I don't know where you're pulling the word "Tier 2" from because one might consider any deck that isn't Tier 1 or Tier 1.5 to be Tier 2 by default unless the deck is really awful and Batteryman doesn't fit in the awful category.

You're not really getting this term from anything concrete, and I doubt you looked at a tier list so it just makes it seem like referring Batteryman as a non-tier 2 deck was based off of your own definition which doesn't seem like legitimate ground.

Lint and I have overruled the action to consider Xavier's test invalid as void. No hard feelings.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:17 am

I'm fine with that, but for the record I never said the test was invalid. I said incomplete.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StressGx Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:28 am

Ewwww Yang Zings, Xavier sort out your side m7, they shouldnt be allowed to win 2-0.
StressGx
StressGx

Magician Credits : 7

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Well when you look at tier listings anything besides tier 1 are very vague,since tier listing are based on what tops in the format. I personally don't think batteryman aren't a good tester deck, since they are flimsy and rely on otks. If they don't open their ideal hand they have a hard time coming back in the duel. but that is my opinion and I don't think its fare to kiernan to redo his/her test either way.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content