Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items

3 posters

Go down

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Empty My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:54 am

These are two of my Original character for a roleplay called Spirit Of the Ages back in Solaire Duel Academy i thought i would share them with all of you.

Noah Tokarz-Cairo, Egypt-Millennium rod
Decks: Gravekeepers, Hieratic Dragons, Egyptian Gods
My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Acheron-51698217718

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Dragon_duel_disk_by_dragonprotectorryuu-d39dfb8

Born and raised in Cairo, Egypt, Noah had little to no friends to hang out with because he was albino, leaving him alone with abusive parents that would beat him whenever he did something they did not like and also because of him being considered a curse. At the age of 14 he left his home and went to go find and collect rare things that no one had ever seen before. On that night he hitched a ride to the pyramids and snuck into a tomb, stumbling upon the resting place of the Millennium Rod. It was said that it was lost and never to be found again, Noah then took the rod and headed back up to the surface not knowing that a big sandstorm was brewing up. When he reached the surface he saw that a sandstorm was about to kick up so he needed to hurry to get to the next town which wasn't far away from where he was. Noah would make it just in time but when he reached the town he would find out that no one was there, it was an old abandoned village. He then took shelter in one of the houses until the sandstorm had past. Noah looked at the rod and a flash of light would blind noah for a few seconds and when his vision was returned the evil hidden within the rod took over his body. He returned to his hometown and brutally killed his parents in cold blood for treating him so badly. At the age of 15 he got thrown in jail for the murder of his parents. At the age of 20 he was released and he went back to his hometown to see if anything had change at all, he went back to the place where he found the rod and dug around a little and found a duel disk with a deck in it. Noah grabbed it and put it on his arm and then walked out. Noah is now 22 years old and he has taken over all of Egypt as the Supreme King along with his wife Ruby the White Queen, changing it into a more advanced country with duel disks and duel arenas where everyone can duel whenever, where ever they liked. Noah is still controlled by his evil half, not being able to break free of it's evil grip on his mind to this very day.

Ruby Tokarz
Deck: TBD
My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Fuu-cici746454-character-naruto-rp-7103378-650-505

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Academy-blue-duel-disk

Born and raised in Egypt, Ruby had a lot of friends by saying she was the child of Americans adopted into an Egyptian family, but was secretly an albino and hiding her red eyes under blue contacts. She had always had a crush on Noah since he was the only other person like her. When she heard he left his hometown she was worried about him every single day. She would not go play with her friends or do anything at all she would just stay in her room hoping that he will come back safe and sound. She then heard that Noah had killed his parents in cold blood for treating him so badly because he was albino. She understood his pain and did not care she still loved him. Ruby left home at the age of 13 to learn how to play duel monsters at Duel Academy Island. While there she still worried about Noah, mailing him while he was imprisoned. At the age of 18 she graduated from Duel Academy Island as its best student and went back to Egypt to see Noah. She gave him a hug and said "I was worried about you every single day of my life," Noah replied with "I'm glad you've waited on me so long and I also knew you had a crush on me even before the messages. I just wanted to wait for when it was the  right time to tell you that... I love you too." She would keep holding onto him and then she started to cry, finally having someone that loved the real her. She passed out from the shock of finding her true love and Noah brought her home. Now at the age of 20 she is married to Noah, the albino man who took over Egypt known as the Supreme King and she has been by his side as his White Queen to this very day, even though she knows that the evil within him is still in control of his body.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Empty Re: My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items

Post by Khina Bree Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:58 am

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

I kind of like the girl, but Noah feels a bit like a Marik clone to me.

Can't critique them much, considering you say they're old characters.

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Empty Re: My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 am

Indeed they are sketch they where made Sunday April 26th 2015. Also thats what i kind of went for on Noah.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:29 am

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

That's pretty cool. About three years ago, I made a set of fraternal twins from Egypt who moved to America to duel.
But, again what you came up with is really cool.
My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:19 am

And to this day rubys deck was never decided .-.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 am

My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Should probably take the time and give her a deck. If I really knew your character I would give you ideas but, I don't. ^^;;
My old Original Characters for an RP that included the millennium items  End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down