Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it

2 posters

Go down

the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it Empty the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 am

same as title says, this is preety much just describing the whole thing, first we defend the gate and completely obliterates all the attackers (yes even the trolls) before being sent to protect the walls, once we have done that the morons staying at the gate apperently got overrun so we need to pull back, this is where the itneresting part begins

when our commander ordered us to pull back in order to give our allies time (actually just becuse its fun but meh) me (an archer and sometimes a warrior but imagine me as an archer with a sword or preferably an axe to) and my friend (a mage) started to push the orcs back towards the front gate, arrow after arrow were launched and the orcs fell before me, lightning bolt after lightning bolt they fell before my friend, we were driving them back and slaughtering the bastards despitre our commander screaming at us to pull back, the orcs stood no chance but after a long time they were overruning our position so we were forced to flee, so we slowly walked backwards while slaying orcs to the left and right

when we got to the second ring we did a counterattack to the orcs yet again! me, my friend and a few brave warriors of gondor started to drive them back to where they came when suddenly we realised.... a small team of their most skilled assasins had snuk to our base at the second ring (where we pulled back to) and was taking it over so we were once again forced to pull back and this time after killing them our commander ordered us to pull back once again, this time to the third ring, me and my companion stayed behind and slew all orcs who dared come this way, we were driving them back again but since our commanders screaming was to anoying we pulled back to the third ring

so now there was no escape, if they got trough this gate all was lost! we mustered what little remained of our forces and lead one final charge against the orcs! our fellow warriors fought well but the orc captains and trolls was to powerfull! but luckily for us i had brought explosive arrows with me and started to launch one after an other at the trolls slowly but surely pushing the forces of mordor back! and then, in the east (i think) the Rohirim came to our aid and the battle was won!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it Empty Re: the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 am

the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

Yep. THat sounds exactly like how LOTR Conquest's level goes.
the battle of minas tirith in LOTR conquest when menial and a friend does it End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum