Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

menial´s summoning chants for some cards

Go down

menial´s summoning chants for some cards Empty menial´s summoning chants for some cards

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:13 am

inspired by shadow, enjoy

great dragon shine brighter then ever before, arise from your old bones and return more powerfull then ever before! avenge your fallen comrades! felgrand dragon!

strengh of the beast become a raging flame in the eye of the dragon! fusion summon! beast-eyes pendulum dragon!

all of our hopes shine brighter then ever! in our darkest moments and on the brink of destruction our hope shall shine stronger then ever before! the king takes on a new form! number 99..... utopic dragon!

our hopes for the future will open up endless paths! the future is at our hands! number F0 future king of hope!

red-eyes burning with hatred seek out and destroy all who oppose you! red-eyes black dragon!

the great dictator of ancient empires arise again from the different dimension! a demon who will lead his people to victory! DDD caesar the wave lord!

great counqerour with a hatred burning like fire arise from the different dimension! a demon that will crush all who oppose him! DDD temujin the raging flame king!

great general of old arise from the different dimension! crush all enemies who dare stand against you! DDD alexander the gale king!

one of the 3 transcendat deities who rule over all kings arise from the different dimension! all shall bow to your might! DDD hell armageddon the cruel end overlord!

great lord ruling over the abyss arise from the different dimension! bring ragnarok to all who stand in your path to victory! DDD abyss ragnarok the complete oblivion overlord!

demon with greater tactics then any man can comprehend arise from the depths of the different dimension! bring swift doom to all your enemies! DDD kaiser the counqerour!

and one that will probably become my next ace monste since its effect is so awesome and i love DDD

demon ruling over all dragons arise from the different dimension! engulf all who oppose you in a sea of flames! DDD haryuuou pendragon!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down