Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Spiffy Text Shop!

Go down

Spiffy Text Shop! Empty Spiffy Text Shop!

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello MADA, Sir Derpsalot here. You've might seen me around posting about on threads with this neat posting style. And, you may be like, "I want one!". Well, look no further. Here in my shop, you can pick on of the styles that you like best and I'll make on for you for a few points. I would make them free but, they take a lot of time and effort to make because I have to find pictures, upload them to my site (PhotoBucket), and make them look nice. I have four spiffy texts to choose from. Each cost 25 points. That's a decent amount of points to ask for and you can rack up the few points by posting all over. So, enough of me talking here are the styles to choose from!

Pokemon Theme Spiffy Text:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEXT HERE
I do a full team of Pokemon. Top is normal, bottom is shiny. Name of colour or hexadecimal (#000000).
__________________________________________________________________________________
Song Lyric Spiffy Text:

TEXT HERE
Lyrics, colours of lyrics and text are what you want.Name of colour or hexadecimal (#000000).
__________________________________________________________________________________
Saying Spiffy Text
One Fish, Two Fish. . .

TEXT HERE
. . . Red Fish, Blue Fish.

This is a Dr. Suess book so it's an easy saying. This is mainly for poems and I consider Dr. Suess's books as poems. Colours are what you want, Name of colour or hexadecimal (#000000).
Gifs Spiffy Text

TEXT HERE

Is there a nice little gif that you want as your boarder (upper left and lower right)? Give me the link to your gif and I'll add it to my site that I use and I'll make your spiffy text. Colour of text is any colour you want. Name of colour or hexadecimal (#000000).
___________________________________________________________________________________

How to place your order:
1. P.M. me the following:
Your Username. That's the name you use here on MADA.
Which version of spiffy text do you want? Remember, Pokemon are the six that you want. Song Lyrics is the song you want me to use; I mainly use the course. Sayings/Poems, give me your favourite part of the saying/poem and I'll use it. Gifs, send me the link to the gif you want me to use so I know it's the one you want and I'll make the boarder (top left, bottom right). And if you want rainbow for of the boarders, let me know. I can't make the TEXT HERE rainbow because it uses a massive code cause each letter is a different hexadecimal code. How I got the rainbow in the lyrics part is that I had to do screen shots and modify it on paint.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me either on the chat or by P.M. And because these take time to do, I'll not do more than two at a time. I do orders by first come, first serve. So if you send me a P.M. I'll go in order of when I receive them.

Orders:
1. Empty

2. Empty

TL;DR: You don't deserve my codes if you won't read what I posted.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down