Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden)

2 posters

Go down

i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden) Empty i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden)

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:18 am

the reason why is becuse they are either so similar i cant even keep track on who wants what or they are rasists, one of our biggest politicians is a rasist to the core and in the south part of my country were i sadly live (i came from the north and loved it there they even actually sold yugioh cards there) a lot of people keep on like "they are not rasists" and "but it is true" when the politician was asked what source he had for the subject (he said muslims are more criminal then any one else) he got quite for a long time and then stuttered that they are more criminal, he didnt say what source, no evidence should mean that people realise he is not good to vote on but NO they still like him, also his slogan was "change for real" he hasnt said anything unless it was about imigrants

do you see why i have a problem with the part of my ountry i live in? i want to move more north becuse i barelly even see my friends here anymore either and the politician i hate is so loved here
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden) Empty Re: i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden)

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Sounds like good ol' 'Murica..........
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden) Empty Re: i hate the politicians of my country.... (sweden)

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 pm

its worse here man, at least here in the south, i want to go back farther north, from where i came, i dont care that winter is coming
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:35 pm

In the u.s our cops kill us. We litterally have no protection from anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:17 am

O_O they kill you!? i knew they were hars and such but i didnt think they actually killed people, why do they do that?!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down