Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck

2 posters

Go down

Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck Empty Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Hey guys, Sketch here. As many may know by now, I am super excited about the new Black Luster Soldier and Gaia support coming out. As such, I've been trying to come up with a decent deck build for it but have hit a road block, kinda like writer's block.

I know I want to run both the "Black Luster Soldier" and "Supreme Black Luster Soldier" in the deck and the "Knight of the Beginning". Not sure on "Knight of the Evening Twilight" nor "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight." I'll run "Galloping Gaia the Fierce Knight" and would love to play "Swift Gaia" too. However, I'm really stuck on how to run this deck.

Ideas, opinions, thoughts?
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck Empty Re: Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 pm

i would say aside from the level 4 ritual deck searchers and the archetype support to run some level 1 cards becuse of the new ritual spell and the gaia cards to get level 8, also you would most likely need quite a bit of searching and/or drawing since this aint nekroz, i myself have attempted this but it gets very cloggy so personally i think you should cut chaos based stuff (depending on how usefull the upcoming one is and BLS envoy of the begining could be a possible exception as it is so powerfull) also you gotta need to stay alive and recover if they negate the initial ritual summon of supreme warrior or regular BLS, some trade-ins should help with all of the level 8s and brick hands, aside from this im not to sure really, i know some one on DN that could help you but i dont know how to come in contact with him if you see "King of rituals" ask him for help on a ritual deck and he would gladly help, he was very willing to help when i last saw him at least
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck Empty Re: Help Me Build - Black Luster Soldier Deck

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:31 pm

As far as draw spells go, I'm looking at "Allure of Darkness," "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars," and "Trade-In."

I had already made space for Manju (At least 2)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum