Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

fnafic "the five children"

Go down

fnafic "the five children" Empty fnafic "the five children"

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:55 am

It was a beutifle day at the pizzeria. There was a birthday party for a little kid, so many kids here, the night guard really liked kids. He didnt really know why, he just did. He looked at them all with a smirk, he had planned this for a month and it was finally time to set his plan into action, but why not mingle a little first? He also needed to decide who would be his victims, after all he had plenty of time before the party was over. He had already decided that it would be 5 kids total, no more no less. He also had his costume ready, he had found it completely abandoned in the back room, with some hard work he managed to make it look functional, it was perfect for what he planned to do. Soon his masterpiece would be complete, he could barelly hold in his exitement!
He scanned the room untill he saw a kid that looked interesting, a boy who held a Bonnie plushie, he was a suiting first victim, he smirked to himself and went over to the kid.
- Hey little pal, what is your name?
- Uhm... hi mister, my name is Jaime.
- What a nice name.
He didnt lie, he genuinely liked the name, he liked this boy just by looking at him, he had a feeling he was perfect for this.
- I see that you like Bonnie?
- Yes Bonnie is the best!
- Really? i also think so!
It wasnt a lie, he just LOVED purple, purple was so preety.
- So where are your parents?
Suddenly the kid started to cry, he told him that is parents never did anything with him and that they had just dropped him off here becuse they didnt bother with him, yes this kid was indeed perfect for his plans!
- That is sad to hear, but i have an idea! we can go play a game in the parts and service room! we keep lots of old board games stored there
- Really?! that would be amazing!
- Just follow me.
This was almost to good to be true, the kid followed him without any questions asked! If the others were this gullable this would be to easy, almost no fun, he hoped at least one of them would be a challenge.
They arrived in the parts and service room, Jaime was clearly supriced and scared that he didnt see any games in here like he had been promised.
- I thought you said you had board games here?
The night guard closed the door with a vicious smirk.
- You are easy to fool boy, yo uremind me of myself but you have to grow up! If i´d give you the chance, this room is completely soundproff and no one ever goes in here, nobody will even notice that your gone!
- Why are you doing this mister!
The kid CRIED, oh how he liked that, the kid looked so CUTE when he cried.
- Now please dont resist and this will be easy for both of us.......
-------------------------------------
Scott smiled at Mike, he liked the kid, the kid didnt have it easy home or in school. He was bullied and his parents were very bad people, he was a ncie kid though and Scott liked him, he actually saw a bit of himself in the kid and was happy that Mike considered him his friend, whats sad though is that he, and the animatronics of course, are the only friends Mike have.
- Mike why dont you go and play with the other children?
- But.... they dont like me Sad
Scott had heard this every other party here no matter if Mike knew the kdis or not, he probably was just afraid of people becuse of what he has been trough, sadly he had no way of proving what Mike´s parents are doing to him so he couldnt help him any more then by showing him kindness.
- Hey Mike i got something for you.
- Really?! What is it mr. Scott?
Scott had been planning to give Mike this for a while but never gotten the chance.
- Aye lad! You landlubber wanna join the crew?
He gave Mike a hook that resembled a smaller version of Scotts old favorite animatronic, Foxy, he wasnt working right now and was replaced by the thing they called "Mangle" he didnt hate Mangle it just wasnt the same thats all, he actually thought thoose kids who always hurt Mangle should get punished but they never were.
- Thank you mr. Scott!
Mike hugged him and had the biggest smile he had ever seen the young boy have
- Im glad to hear that lad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is the first part of the fnafic i´ve been working on, "The five children" i plan for all chapters to have purple man lure one of the childrens into parts and service and then cut away to Scott (a.k.a phone guy) plz tell me what you think and thanks for reading
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

fnafic "the five children" Empty Re: fnafic "the five children"

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:21 am

A/N: note that i instead of having several nearly identical chapters skip ahead untill he has all but 2 of the children now, purple guy is nearly done but who does he have in sight now?
disclaimer: i do NOT own FNAF or any of the characters in this fic
----------------------------------------------------------------------
He was almost done, the first kid had put up a good fight before he finally had to kill him, the next one screamed the entire time, not that any one could hear, and the third actually tried to run from him! He licked his lips, he needed a forth kid now, only 2 more.
He looked over to a kid with an eyepatch, hook and a bandana, he really wanted it to be that kid but that othe rnight guard, that damnable person always were right next to the kid, he had a plan though, that is why he had his friend prepare the other suit afterall in case something like this.
He went back to parts and service and used the crank to get the animatronic parts out of the way and lock them in place with the springs and then quickly climbed inside.
- It´s showtime.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been uneventfull but Scott didn´t really mind, that gave him more time to talk with Mike.
Suddenly he heard screaming from outside the pizzeria, a quick glance and he saw that 2 people were fighting, as the peacekeeper he was he immediatly ran outside to try to stop it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His chance had just come! he saw Scott run out to stop a fight outside, perfect perfect! His masterpiece was almost complete! He had the next part within his palm now, he just needed to get the kid who Scott always talked with to parts and service, he walked over to him.
- Hello! My name is spring Bonnie, what is your name?
- He-hello.... im Mike, Mike Schmidt.
The kid sounded nervous, oh yes yes yes, he was gonna be so much fun!
- Hey i know somewhere we can play!
- But wouldnt Scott wonder where i am?
- It´s fine i already asked Freddy to tell him.
The kid didnt look convinced.
- But you just came out of parts and service and i have never seen you talk with freddy.
Yes this kid was exactly what he WANTED but now what he could get with this short time so he decided to do something else instead.
- Fine.... Mangle wanted to play with you anyway kid, it can be seen from here so Scott shouldnt have to look.
The best part was that after some convincing the kid did walk over to Mangle, his friend had messed up their facial scanners and Mangle had been so i´ll treated, if all went as he hoped the kid would get killed anyway and a distraction would be casued for hi mto get the final kid.

-----------------------------------
A/N: i hoped ya liked this chapter and yes this incorporates a theory i personally dont follow wich i wont spoil what it is but i think you can figure it out.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum