Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

what titanfall titan is your favorite?

Go down

wich of these titans do you pick?

what titanfall titan is your favorite? ZA70T8J0%what titanfall titan is your favorite? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]
what titanfall titan is your favorite? ZA70T8J100%what titanfall titan is your favorite? TlGsDiP 100% 
[ 1 ]
what titanfall titan is your favorite? ZA70T8J0%what titanfall titan is your favorite? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

what titanfall titan is your favorite? Empty what titanfall titan is your favorite?

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:10 am

same as title says, i wanna point out that i have NOT played the game and i think the campaign seems bad but from what i heard the multiplayer makes up for it, also the titan i picked (stryder) i based completely of what i read about them and how i usually play in games, fast and hard hitting and preferably dodging stuff altough i usually go in shooting as much as i can at them while doding and then introduce their face to my fist/knife so not a 100% as from what i´ve heard you shouldnt go into close combat with this guy but except for that i would run it, also that person may have been wrong i dun know
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down