Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

some cards i think can return to 2 or 3

2 posters

Go down

some cards i think can return to 2 or 3 Empty some cards i think can return to 2 or 3

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:17 am

same as title says, this ahs to do with the power creep and all so yea

dragon ravine to 3, some may think i mcrazy but hear me out, dragunity was powerfull but they have never reached the insane levels we have today in cards and with no dragon rulers to abuse it i think it should work at 3

REDMD at 3, same as before that people probably think im crazy but will it really change anything? sure an easily summoned 2800 point monster that can summon more is OP but its nothing compared to cards running around at 3 at the moment

trishula dragon of the ice barrier to 2, sure the loop was OP but again we have more OP stuff

legendary six samurai shi en to 3, that this guy is at 2 is just absurd to me

stratos to 3, this guy really wont change much i feel like, we will have an actually good monster for masked hero blast and divine wind and it isnt that broken anymore and with all the searching heroes already have i dont think it will change the game at all

there are seevral more that shouldnt be banned/limited but i cant think of any right now so please post your thoughts on it, oh also i forgot rekindling to 3
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

some cards i think can return to 2 or 3 Empty Re: some cards i think can return to 2 or 3

Post by Stardog Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:12 am

I agree with Ravine, Shi-En and Trish going back to possibly 2 and 3 but I super disagree with Stratos and Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

If Ravine is going to 3, REDMD shouldn't come back to more than one, Dragons already have too much support to begin with and having an 2800 Wolfbark that can be shoved into any Dragon deck is a giant no. Not to mention even though it's at 1 it has a very annoying loop with Light-Pulsar Dragon. And let's not forget why it was put to 1 to begin with. Hieratics OTKs, and if Ravine is going to 3, REDMD should stay at 1, in fact it should be banned. This card is a key card in literally every dragon deck and extends an OTK to a ludicrous degree.

If Stratos is ever to come back, he shouldn't come back more than 1. HEROs have too many ways to search already via Shadow Mist, ROTA, and E-Call, they don't need another. Not to mention it's extremely easy to recycle Stratos among the graveyard and banished zone, even in 2013 when it was at 1 and ROTA was at 1 along with E-Call being at 2 and Shadow Mist non-existent at the time. Also it has that pseudo-Heavy Storm effect that can be used really easily considering how easy HEROs can summon monsters.

Lastly, it doesn't look like you put a lot of thought into your reasoning or even bothered researching why these cards were limit. Most of your answers to why these cards can come back was because "I feel like it won't.".

Also, the loop with Trishula was only possible with Brionic, there is a simplified loop that exists with De-Synchro but it's not to be expected with Trish coming back. I don't like the logic that "Sure it's OP, but we have more OP things." You should never look at cards like that, you should look at cards by there effects and think if the card would affect the metagame. I agree with Trish working its way off the banlist but I don't agree with the logic of "It's OP, but we have more OP things.".
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

some cards i think can return to 2 or 3 Empty Re: some cards i think can return to 2 or 3

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:21 am

i see your point with why you disagree with my reasoning and i see why you do not want REDMD back to 3 but i stand by redmd being able to at least get to 2 if not 3 then 2, i know it extends OTKs but do you really think hieratic will compete with the meta decks? i get what you are saying and becuse of it i change it from 3 to 2 but i think it can get to 2, nothing more but i definantly think it can go back to 2
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:24 am

also forgot to mention i did not search any of the reasons up becuse i seriously didnt care to spend an hour on making a post that would have gotten people mad either way (i assumed, i havnt seen any one mad yet but you get what i mean)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:43 am

That only adds to the "Not putting effort into a post".

Dragons don't need more support, if Ravine were to come back it would only add more of a reasoning to put REDMD banned or at 1. Honestly at 1 it's just fine. Having it at 2 or 3 made for some ridiculous plays. ei: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max finishing games extremely quickly and being that fact that this card is comparable to an unrestricted version of Wolfbark. Atleast Wolfbark has restrictions being you can only use Wolfbark's effect once per turn, REDMD has no restriction like that. If you were to Soul Charge into 2 REDMD, it would a ridiculous field in Hieratics and Dragunities. Having it at 1 is fine, the only problem with him being at 1 is a pseudo-loop with Light Pulsar Dragon but that only exists in Chaos variants of Dragon decks. As far as the card goes, it's honestly one of those cards that are too good not to run in literally every Dragon deck.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:48 am

i see your point, i still disagree with you, i get why it was limited in the first place and it was the right thing to do at the time but the game has evolved
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down