Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating an RPG game about MADA!

+12
Stardog
badboyz35
α27theDemonKnight
Lord Beerus
VGM4STER
Flip Flapper
BLB97
Hawkeye
Akaneia
Nosferatu Alucard
Rea
StardoostLegend
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 Empty Creating an RPG game about MADA!

Post by StardoostLegend Sat May 30, 2015 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

so basically, I found this program that is fairly easy to use o3o even a child can make games with this, the only thing that's probably gonna take a while is creating all the icons/sprites for the game (My hand's gonna fall off with how much I have to draw X_X) and writing the plot, if you want to be in it, just post in the comments about yourself, don't make up your own character, because this will be about you yourself. Also, here's the basics of the plot:

An Evil Master mind has raided and taken over MADA, a school of Magic and Forestry, with his army of bandits. It is up to you to regroup the people of MADA to take back the school.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Creating an RPG game about MADA!

Post by Stardog Sun May 31, 2015 11:50 am

If it takes place in the past, I'll change a little bit of the details.

Name: JC "Stardog" Denton

Appearance: Black Trench Coat, Sunglasses and a mechanical (his) left eye that glows red, has an amputated left arm in place for a mechanical steam punk-esk arm; Has a serious demeanor.

Weapon: Crowbar and a Pistol

Magic: None

Backstory: Experiments with the fine arts of machines and as such as replace his left eye and his left arm with mechanical duplicates.

Catchphrase: "What a shame." and "I'll use my discretion."
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Creating an RPG game about MADA!

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 31, 2015 12:29 pm

name: Menial "Kokuryu" Light
aperance: black light armor with with on the forearms black skintight sleeves and below the knees as well, silver hair and grey eyes, a mask that hides the entire face except for the eyes, relatively slender build and slightly shorter then most
weapon: 2 swords
magic: lightning magic
personallity: looks down at self in secret, enjoys a challenge and rarely fails when interested, generally caring towards friends but distrusting and akward and also shows very little to no mercy to enemies
role: gives advice to player and can be sent to kill specific targets but is not a follower becuse "it doesnt interest me" and becuse he is doing other stuff at times (like wandering around in the lower floors of MADA) he is the only one with a key into the lower floors of MADA
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by VGM4STER Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 am

Name: Kaki Daku
Appearance:Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 Isaac_samstill__swordsman_delivery_boy_by_aeonspark-d5ohv50
Weapon: A sword called Excaliburn
Magic : Ultimate attack: Dark Excaliburn (His sword gains shadow power in which he takes his opponent to the underworld where he/she is slashed repetetively in vital areas Head,chest,neck,etc, I would like this attack to be the one that deals the most damage in the game), Transformation: Kaiser Kaki, Sword art: Zhar Kaiku (This is a type of attack in which he just swings his sword as powerfully as possible.)
Backstory: Kaki was in a home where he lived with an abusive mother and 2 sisters that would torment him every day. He remembers his father as a kind person who helped him out in tough situations. But his father left him at a very young age. After he ran away from home he went to the commons where a man was killing innocent people. Kaki wanted to step in but before he did a swordsman came and sliced the man's head off. After that Kaki followed him begging to train him. After 2 months of following The swordsman finally agreed to train him. But it did not last too long. 5 years after he was accepted to be trained, The swordsman became ill and died of pneumonia. His last dying words were begging Kaki to take his sword and to take care of it. Kaki agreed to this. He would stay in towns where he was needed, taking care of criminals untill he had heard of an academy that teaches people to use magic. Kaki jumped at this chance hoping to get even stronger.
Relations: Goki Daku - Father, Asuka Daku - Mother, Minerva Daku and Angel Daku - Sisters

Last edited by VGM4STER on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
VGM4STER
VGM4STER

Magician Credits : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Necruta Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Name: Kialo

Appearance: A fairly light skinned man around the age of 20, has white hair and grey-green eyes, has a fairly normal build. He tends to wear a blue or black shirt with jeans. His right arm is completely made of crystal.

In Gaia's body
Spoiler:
In hydro barrier
Spoiler:
In Lightning Aura
Spoiler:
In burning Soul
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Normal: none
Gaia's body: Gauntlets
Hydro Barrier:Trident
Lightning Aura: Whip blade
Burning Soul: short sword

Magic: The body of Alchemy, it allows him to amplify the elements inside his body until they become 100% of the body and harness their power in battle.
Gaia's body: ATK halved, P. Def Doubled
Hydro barrier: P. ATK halved, P. Def halved, M. Atk doubled, M. Def doubled
Lightning Aura: Accuracy halved, Speed doubled
Burning soul: P def halved, M. def halved, P. Attack tripled.

Elemental Burst: After using each form of the element he unlocks his ultimate attack which will one shot nearly everything (max damage limit Razz) but in return will take away all his HP

Backstory: Tl;dr:  Got banished from his country because he didn't know any non-physical magic, searched traveled around the world to learn magic that would allow him to get back into his country, learned about alchemy and with ancient books he learned how to control his own elements, he currently is working on the magnum opus.

Last edited by Necruta on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Necruta
Necruta

Magician Credits : 37

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Name: Balmung

Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 20130829011944a0dkdfb6fdeo2w67

Weapon: A cursed blade known as Frostrend.

Magic: Necromancy, and Ice-based sorceries.

Personality: A vengeful soul who enjoys the suffering of the living. He takes pleasure in absorbing souls to further his own power, as well as raising his army of the damned.

Backstory: The soul of a fallen Paladin, he was cursed into eternal service to a stronger, darker entity. All he desires now is to make the living suffer, and to wreak havoc on the lands.

Role: Antagonist, and Anti-Hero. He is player-controlled, but the player has a clearly malicious intent within most of his actions. He is caught making "bargains" or "deals" with many players, and he almost always ends up forsaking them and making the innocent adventurer suffer a terrible fate.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Name: Yami Kihaku
Appearance: Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 Fonstola.ru-54609
Weapon: Chakram (Main) - http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/3/39328/1170680-chakram.jpg (2 of these of course)
*Attack 1: Hit with chakrams
*Attack 2: Throw half of a chakram (If throw i lose the chakram and only get back when the one hitted by the chakram dies)(If i throw 2 halfs i only get with 1 chakram)
Dagger (Secondary) - http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130608205528/finalfantasy/images/c/c6/Type-0_Dagger.png (Again, 2 of this)
Magic:

• Necromancy: Army of undead arise from the ground
  • Genesis Zero (Ultimate attack): Just read this: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Zero

Backstory: I'll make that after
Relations: Same as Backstory
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by -Pride- Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:33 pm

Name: Selim Bradley
Appearance:Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlcGp58SVGg4iTX3qqgE-cMjI-RIotNShA8ztNDuVf9Qt86aJU
Weapon: Shadows: Creating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 F6f1a2b728ccfd76e0e91f6b1e11a8eeCreating an RPG game about MADA! - Page 2 4493456-pride+gif
Magic (If any): Shadow Control.  Anywhere a shadow is, he can be.
Backstory: Originally part of 'Father', his only personality trait is Pride.  He believes humans are beneath him, and will do anything to be physically appealing and perfect.  Very *Slytherin-esk*.  Taking the cheap shots to get what he wants.  Panics at the thought of losing.  
Relations: Is a homonculus.  Has 6 other siblings, all each the other sins.  Has a father, of which he responds to all will do anything to appeal to.

It would be interesting to treat this character as a protagonist, but it doesn't seem likely.
-Pride-
-Pride-

Magician Credits : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:51 am

*FMA fan detected*
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by VGM4STER Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:27 pm

So when is this actually going to be a thing?
VGM4STER
VGM4STER

Magician Credits : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 am

Based on the research and data provided
I would only like to say never
Also I will insert a timer here to see when and IF Stardust makes me eat my words
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Xavier1942 wrote:well, if you want to get technical,
*takes out calculator, a notepad, a pen and a giant screen projector*
given the fact stardust only appears about 3 times a day for only a couple hours, and the rest of that time is spent away and on deviantart, probably does a lot of minecraft, says he doesn't want to draw the sprites for the characters, procrastinates very hard, says hes working on an animation, does many other unknown things for hours, seems to look up a lot of youtube videos and emotes on deviantart to use in the chat...

so it adds up to...a long ass time.
probably about 6+ months?

*Takes out another calculator, a notepad, a pen and a giant screen projector*
*Start to press a lot of buttons and write a giant wall of text*
Well, *Snif*, probaly, 6+ years.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:30 am

I really hope this doesn't become an empty promise like with the post that would make MADA into a comic. I know the specifics that makes a game a hard job but I really hope this doesn't become an abandoned project since it does seem like a cool idea.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:34 am

@Stardog:
https://mada.canadian-forum.com/t1130-new-mada-game-idea-project-first-one-failed#5827

*says the following a russian accent* RPG is ded. Not big surprise.

and that sucks because it woulda been fun to see e_e
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:56 am

What are the limitations of this program? I'd feel bad posting ideas only to have them be impossible or way to difficult to pull off.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2