Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon

+6
Albedo
Killmatronix
Khina Bree
~Alex~
Flip Flapper
Lord Beerus
10 posters

Go down

Summon chant - Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Empty Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 am

Hello Everyone i Bring you Make your own Summon Chant first we will be focusing on Osiris or know as Slifer The Sky Dragon now you may make up ANY and i mean ANY chant you want for this monster.

Summon chant - Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon 5864

I wish you all good luck.

Last edited by Coolarctic1™ on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Summon chant - Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Empty Re: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 am

"Once a king of the living, son of Ra! I call upon you once more! King of the living, now king of the dead, arise again and grant me your strengh! I CALL UPON THEE! SKY DRAGON OSIRIS!"

probably gonna get overshadowed by some other chant soon but i like how this one turned out
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Summon chant - Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon Empty Re: Make your own summon chant #1 Slifer The Sky Dragon

Post by ~Alex~ Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Oh Mighty Protecter Of The Sun And The Sky I Beg Of Thee Please Hear My Cry, I Call Upon Thee To Bring Me Victory in This Fight , Grace Thou our Humble Game But First I Shall Call Out Thy Name, I Beseech Thee

SLIFER!!!! THE!!!! SKY!!!! DRAGON!!!!

PS. Yes i stole some words form the show Razz but lets face it its to perfect Smile
~Alex~
~Alex~

Magician Credits : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:36 pm

"Force of thunder and death, come forth from the darkened heavens and bring forth your limitless destruction! I summon, Slifer the Sky Dragon!"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Killmatronix Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Wasted 3 perfectly good monsters just to do this! So suck on it! Slifer, I summon thy worthlessness! Dark magic bla-oh wait, that's some other, MORE useless card. Normal fireballs of normality, then. OH WAIT! Under avarage fireblasts of disappointment!
Killmatronix
Killmatronix

Magician Credits : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Albedo Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:55 pm

"The three moons guard the gateway, the seven rings lock the beast of the sky, scorch the clouds an turn them red, the dominion of the one is here and the mighty god protector blows its horn and reveals a serpent."
Behold,
SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!/SLIFER THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER

Last edited by Diabolic XIII on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Albedo
Albedo

Magician Credits : 281

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

http://www.thegamestand.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:42 pm

"Oh Slifer the Sky Dragon, god of the heavens, I summon thee in my time of need, hear my chant and come to me, hear these words which summon thee, you are the one and only that I need, come fourth and bring your power unto me, you will be the one to defeat my enemies for me, I call upon thee Slifer the Sky Dragon so that you may besiege all that appose me, so hear my chant and come fourth to me SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!"
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Sliiiiifer! I choose youuuu!

*Pokeball noise*
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:21 am

Three Souls shall be released to open the Gates of Heaven and unleash the power that lays dormant deep within, the true power of the Divine Beasts!

ADVANCE SHOUKAN!

With a roar of thunder, descend from the heavens as I call thy name. The Egyptian God: Slifer/Osiris the Sky Dragon purge those who would stand in our way with your divine lightning!
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 am

"Oh mighty dragon, hear my call. appear before me so our foes may fall. Fire and Brimstone, Death and Cry. Fire your breath so our enemies will die! Godly summon! I call before the almighty SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!!"
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down