Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Burning Abyss: The TCG version of D/D? Could D/D get a structure deck?

2 posters

Go down

Burning Abyss: The TCG version of D/D? Could D/D get a structure deck? Empty Burning Abyss: The TCG version of D/D? Could D/D get a structure deck?

Post by BLB97 Fri May 22, 2015 1:18 pm

I've been having this weird thought going on in my head. I noticed that all of the Burning Abyss cards are TCG, and all D/D cards are OCG (With the exception of Pendragon which will be TCG soon, but I hope it's not the only one). Also, they both use 4 different summoning mechanics. I hope that D/D will soon come in the TCG because in my opinion, I think it's better than Burning Abyss. I may never have played Burning Abyss, but I've seen how it's played. Also, D/D has Pendulum and Burning Abyss has Ritual, which is my least favorite summoning method because it's too limited. I think Pendulum is way better because of the monsters it can assemble. While there may be better decks, D/D definitely is one of my favorite decks. I've also came up with another possibility, where D/D might get a structure deck which contains many unreleased cards (Of course in my opinion a Raidraptor structure deck would be way better but D/D has a higher chance). So do you think that Burning Abyss as the TCG version of D/D might be real? Could D/D get a structure deck?
BLB97
BLB97

Magician Credits : 938

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Burning Abyss: The TCG version of D/D? Could D/D get a structure deck? Empty Re: Burning Abyss: The TCG version of D/D? Could D/D get a structure deck?

Post by Flip Flapper Fri May 22, 2015 1:40 pm

D/D is amazing and deserves a proper structure deck, i like the idea with burning abyss but i do not like the deck, D/D fits me better and is a playstyle i really enjoy so i must say i prefear D/D
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum