Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

The people participating in my RP

Go down

The people participating in my RP  Empty The people participating in my RP

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon May 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Representing Shaddoll Duel Academy

Name: Zach
What is your side: Shaddoll Duel Academy
Character: TBD

Zephon
shaddoll duel academy
has a black shirt and black pants, a red longcoat that is open and his eyes have red irises, his sneakers are black with red on them

Name: Cypher
My sides. All of them: Shaddoll Duel Academy
Looks/Attire: Black suit, black tie, black trousers, golden-yellow shirt underneath. All covered by a long black cloak. Black safety shoes. White gloves. Black tophat with yellow ribbon in which the spell cards Heat Heart, Emergency Call, Righteous Justice and Oversoul are tucked in a fanned out way that spells out HERO. Blue mask that has a wicked grin and red eyes. Has shaggy black hair with straight bangs and black eyes.

Name: Unknown, only insist on going by X
Alignment: Shaddoll Academy
Appearance: Short Brown Hair Hidden under a Magician's tophat that has a Red X in the middle of the front of it. Usually has his face hidden but in full view he only has half of his face, the other half seems to be some sort of mechanical endoskeleton with a red glowing eye while the human half of his face has a Green Eye. always always keeps the robotic half of his face hidden with a plastic mask designed to blend in with the other half of his face. the mask has a tendency to fall off during dueling when he gets too excited.Usual Attire also always consists of a long sleeve white shirt with black pants, socks and shoes, wears a black cape with a gold trim, the cape is fastened around his neck with an X shaped pendant with a diamond in the middle of it, which he holds dearly and refuses to let anyone near said pendant. He also wears a white Magicians glove on his right hand while he has a metal gauntlet on his left arm that seems to be mechanical as it has some rotating gears(the gauntlet also holds his duel disk).

Name: Kabiro
Side I'm for: Shaddoll Duel Academy
Characteristics: Is really intelligent and has a little goofy side. However when in duels he is very serious and will stop at nothing to win. Also he might have a little evil side Twisted Evil

Representing Lightsworn Duel Academy

Name:Tearer
Lightsworn Duel academy(Well i want to be with Akkarin so....Yea and that we dont have to many Shaddols in here lol)
Character:Black Pants,Grey Shoes,Blue shirt.

Akkarin
Lightsworn (Well, need to be against Zephon)
Black da blacking black blacking the blac (You know, hood with that long mage cape)

The People Who Hate Academies

Name: gaith (scythe but with a g)
Side: rebel
Clothes: black and white fingerless gloves on palm is a dot of yin or yang, Grey jacket, white shirt, black sweat pants, a red and blue yin yang necklace, a black mask that covers mouth
Eyes: left one is white with a black pupil and the right one is black with a white pupil
Personality: friendly, lonely, brave, mysterious
Other: can sometimes be hired but only if you meet his agreement, also loves to read

Name: Noah Tokarz
Side: Rebel
Appearance: He has white hair, red eyes, wears a black coat, a tanish shirt and blue jeans, His skin tone is tanish brown, he sometimes wears a full black mask and has black gloves.
Personality: Mean, mysterious, jerk

And That One Mysterious MOFO

Name: Unknown. He goes by the alias of "S".
Alignment: Unknown. Nobody knows what he wants, or what his true motives are.
Appearance: He keeps himself concealed mostly under a black hooded cloak. He has a white mask concealing his face, white armor plating covering his chest under his cloak, his right shoulder, and both arms. He also has white gauntlets to compliment the rest of his armor. He wears gray boots, black leather pants and a gray duel-pad with gold borders along it. There are also gold markings and symbols embossed into the blade. His left eye is orange, and his right eye is red, and he has brown hair.

Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

The people participating in my RP  Empty Re: The people participating in my RP

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed May 20, 2015 8:25 pm

New person representing the Academy less

Am I too late?
Name:Alex
side:EX Shaddoll,bit of both as he is both light and dark
personality:Mixed of everything,like one moment he can be excited about everything,next thing being emo
Face:to be revealed,hidden his face with a mask during the start of the war,as he not sure where to be on
Clothes:black jacket with white shirt
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down