Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards......

3 posters

Go down

i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards...... Empty i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards......

Post by Flip Flapper Thu May 14, 2015 8:07 am

and they are amazing except for one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my oppinions are this for each of them

tracer dragon is amazing and a very welcome addition to the archtype, i dont know if it will change much but it really is worth it and i will probably main 3 just becuse it gives the deck the ability to go for honor ark (with wyvern) and has awesome artwork and great effect

blast is according to me cooler then all other masked heroes including anki wich is amazing, when summoned it halfs an enemies attack AND it removes backrow, the perfect card almost

dharma eye is a bit of a let down but it works for level 7 plays and i guess helps with OTKs but the magicians themselves doesnt really have any powerhouses they can use fot he big but its pendulum effect could help a great deal in certain situations

sifr is kind of a let down though since i think quasar will honestly do better and has the same summoning requirments, it is cool though its just overshadowed but i think a certain admin here is gonna try it at least (cough shadow cough)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards...... Empty Re: i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards......

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu May 14, 2015 10:08 am

Masked HERO Blast... The level 6 wind
Does this mean we'll be getting the missing level 6 and 8 Masked Heroes for the other elements in the future? I seriously hope so.
Expecting a level 8 Masked Hero of fire in the near future because he seems like the odd one out now. lol
Also. Is this one of the reasons why Stratos is till banned :v
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards...... Empty Re: i read the real lif effects of some upcoming cards......

Post by Flip Flapper Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

A27theDemonKnight wrote:Masked HERO Blast... The level 6 wind
Does this mean we'll be getting the missing level 6 and 8 Masked Heroes for the other elements in the future? I seriously hope so.
Expecting a level 8 Masked Hero of fire in the near future because he seems like the odd one out now. lol
Also. Is this one of the reasons why Stratos is till banned :v

this is the only reason i want stratos unbanned now tbh, and i want the level 6 light one if that exist in manga and if not they can make it and i want a level 8 fire like you said so i hope so
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Thu May 14, 2015 10:22 am

A new stardust card that's all im looking forward too screw the rest of em
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu May 14, 2015 10:36 am

meniallight5516 wrote:this is the only reason i want stratos unbanned now tbh, and i want the level 6 light one if that exist in manga and if not they can make it and i want a level 8 fire like you said so i hope so
I think Stratos is still banned because of our attitudes like this. "Stratos is banned. Meh. We're fine without him see..." And all the time Stratos must be like. NOTICE ME~
I seriously miss Stratos. His entries were really explosive. lol
#FreeStratos
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Thu May 14, 2015 10:38 am

this is the only reason i want stratos unbanned now tbh, and i want the level 6 light one if that exist in manga and if not they can make it and i want a level 8 fire like you said so i hope so

Isn't stratos no longer needed for the elemental hero's like come on they have shadow mist and blazeman they don't need stratos anymore
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu May 14, 2015 10:49 am

that might have come of wrong, i meant it like this, the only wind elemental hero we have in main deck is avian and avian suck and ev nif stratos is not needed he is not OP and shouldnt be banend when cards 100 times more OP run at 3 and both of stratos effs are great and it ahs better stats then avian and can be summoned by monk so stratos isnt needed but blast will be nearly useless without it (unless you use avian and avian sucks wich is a shame since blast is awesome)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down