Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : )

2 posters

Go down

i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : ) Empty i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : )

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 am

same as title says (insert one of thoose swirly lines shadow and az makes that i do not know how to make) i have been testing against one of the stronger rogue decks of this format (raidraptor has from my experience done very great) and even though it spammed all of the xyz and all the disaster dragon won most rounds, with black metal dragon redmd can be searched out quickyl even with you using koaki meiru dragon (also i do run a horus disaster) with horus you preety much screws him over and with prime matterial you can guard your monsters, nothing for traps as of now though since disaster dragon needs a lot of backrow cards, with red-eyes wyvern you get back redmd when they get rid of him and i even run call of the haunted, there are also so many cards for dumping your dragons into the grave for redmd wch gives quick acces to horus level 6 and trough him level 8, the only problem im having with the deck is to fit everything in but not even that is that big of a deal right now, also one minor complaint, its not a pendulum deck : ) well jokes aside it is a great deck that has become very powerfull again i feel like, maybe not meta strong but at least a good fun deck that once you get your plays of screws over almost everything
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : ) Empty Re: i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : )

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue May 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Disaster Dragons only existed because of the Dragon Rulers. Good riddance.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : ) Empty Re: i think disaster dragon has become powerfull again : )

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 pm

the did exist before dragon rulers but when redmd got hit they only stuck becuse of them, but now with black metal dragon we have a reliable searcher for redmd
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down