HA! i think i finally beat ya to it YGOhack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HA! i think i finally beat ya to it YGOhack!

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:53 am

finally i think i have beaten him to a good deck idea, now i just need to perfect it before he does if he does it, a chaos pendulum dragon, sadly it kind of needs aether and some of the upcoming magicians and planetter would give it a boost but i need to make sure i have proof i got the idea first so thats why this post was made, also becuse i want your peoples thoughts on the idea

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: HA! i think i finally beat ya to it YGOhack!

Post by LightRook on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:00 am

I have no idea what you are talking about, but good job lol.

"In a world tainted by hate and negativity, stand out, shine bright and always be proud of who you are."
-Ben Bruce

"My old cuts left hella scars my new cuts are hella deep my razor blade that's hella clean."
-Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend

"My new cuts are so up to par my old cuts leave hella scars."
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2493

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:05 am

LightRook24081 wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about, but good job lol.

ygohack137 is a youtuber who makes very interesting decks as well as anime only cards and upcoming cards in his videos, he is programming the stuff and making it into mods i think it was before they are added to ygopro, i can be misstaken on how he does it though, point is a lot of times he has made decks very similar to mine but way better and a lot of the time he comes up with how to make them playable before me, i dont know him irl though and only as a fan trought youtube but still, i view him as a rival in deckmaking becuse of thoose reasons

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:14 am

Oh that is cool andI like how you have a deck rival.

"In a world tainted by hate and negativity, stand out, shine bright and always be proud of who you are."
-Ben Bruce

"My old cuts left hella scars my new cuts are hella deep my razor blade that's hella clean."

"My new cuts are so up to par my old cuts leave hella scars."
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2493

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:11 am

also i wanna give credit to necruta i think it was, he gave me the idea that led me to this, he said i could mak ea chaos odd-eyes that abuses odd-eyes sabers effect, fro mthere i got this idea

Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top