Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

More Cards I Made

4 posters

Go down

More Cards I Made Empty More Cards I Made

Post by BLB97 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Effect:
5 Level 12 monsters
This card's Xyz Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by card effects. Once per turn, during either player's turn. you can detach 1 Xyz Material; multiply this card's ATK by the combined ranks of all Xyz Monsters currently on the field until the End Phase. Once per turn, if this card has no Xyz Materials, you can lower this card's rank by 2, and if you do, attach 2 Xyz Materials from your graveyard to this card as Xyz materials.

Effect:
2 Level 4 DARK monsters
If you control a monster other than this card, negate the effects of this card. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material; this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects this turn. When this card declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the original ATK of the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon this card, and if you do, double its ATK until the End Phase. Once per duel, you can destroy all cards your opponent controls, except DARK monsters.

Effect:
1 "Galaxy-Eyes" monster + 1 "Rebellion" Xyz Monster
This card's Fusion Summon cannot be negated. When your opponent activates a card or effect, you can pay 2000 Life Points; negate that effect, and if you do, shuffle it into the deck. Once per turn, you can negate the effects of all other cards on the field until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can banish 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" monster or 1 "Rebellion" Xyz Monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.

Effect:
2 monsters whose Levels equal the Level of this card
You can reveal this card from the Extra Deck; send up to 2 monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the combined Levels of the monsters sent. This card is unaffected by card effects. Once per turn, you can negate the effects of all cards on the field (even if they are unaffected by card effects), and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.

Effect:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can reveal this card from the Extra Deck; send up to 2 monsters from your deck to the graveyard. This card's Level is treated as the combined levels of the 2 monsters in until the End Phase. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Your opponent must pay 4000 Life Points to activate a card effect that targets this card. When this card leaves the field, Special Summon 2 Synchro Monsters with 2500 or less ATK. They are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

2 monsters with Levels of the same Rank as this card
You can reveal this card from your Extra Deck; send up to 2 monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card's Rank becomes the combined Levels of the monsters sent until the End Phase. This card's summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material; negate the effects of all other cards on the field. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can banish 1 "Number" monster from your graveyard instead, and if you do, this card loses 1000 ATK. Once per turn, while this card has no Xyz Materials, you can banish 2 monsters from your graveyard with the same Level; this card gains 1000 ATK. This card must have 2000 or less ATK for you to activate and resolve this effect. When this card leaves the field, you can Special Summon 2 Xyz monsters from your Extra Deck with the same Rank, and if you do, they are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

If you saw one of my earlier posts, surely you remember this card: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's it's Shining Number form:
Effect:
4 or more (max. 5) Level 12 monsters
This card's Xyz Summon cannot be negated. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 97: Titanic Shadow Dragon" you control as the Xyz Material while your Life Points are less than 1000. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card cannot attack during the turn it is summoned. While you control another monster, this card cannot attack or be targeted for attacks. While you control another monster, this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material; Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your graveyard, and if you do, both players gain Life Points equal to half its ATK.
BLB97
BLB97

Magician Credits : 938

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

More Cards I Made Empty Re: More Cards I Made

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:58 pm

cool and OP like always, altough the last one is very balanced i feel like
Flip Flapper