what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype?

Post by Flip Flapper on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:03 am

same as title says, for thoose who dont know this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is them, i think their play style looks cool and it might fit me but im not really sure if it is infernoid, red-eyes or dragunity level, i really hope it will be as fun as thoose though and i will probably at least try them, if i like using them (wich i think since their playstyle seems fun) i might keep using them, what do you think?

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype?

Post by Akaneia on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 am

Ah the Igknights, all named after guns. So concept is 10/10 for me, about time Konami did that.

As for their playstyle, they're around BA or Archfiends. You want them to destroy themselves to add more cards. But because they are a pendulem archtype, you then can spam the field. But I don't have to tell you that people have found ways to abuse the Igknight's destruction effect.

For now, they seem fine, while they do spam hard on the board, they can be stopped. Things may change if new support comes out for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Every man has his doubts, but a strong one never strays from his choices. He stands prepared for the consequences."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Story Time 1)
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 661

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum