vylon decklist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vylon decklist

Post by Flip Flapper on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:12 am

same as title says [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tell me what you think, this is of course a variant of the variant that abuses the loop with element and rod of silence to bring out tons of xyz and synchro, most important synchro is of course vylon omega but most of the time i go for tons of xyz with dark rebellion as the boss and cat shark and grenosaurus backing it up

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top