Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

3 posters

Go down

i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D Empty i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:44 am

same as title says, this is the deck list [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the biggest problem is that if they set up that nasty backrow before i get draco and dracolings (funny name for the tokens) i might have some trouble but except that i havnt had any problems at all with it yet, please tell me what you think and critics are very welcome
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D Empty Re: i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:26 am

Btw i'll need really a good time to post my edits on this deck, but in first i would say -1 RAM SEVENTH ONE who the hell play 2? You can only use it once per duel...

"You can only apply the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" once per Duel."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D Empty Re: i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:39 am

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Btw i'll need really a good time to post my edits on this deck, but in first i would say -1 RAM SEVENTH ONE who the hell play 2? You can only use it once per duel...

"You can only apply the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" once per Duel."

i know that it is only once per duel, if i run it at one i ALWAYS 100% of the time end up with it in my starting hand
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 am

The only thing that would make me love this build more is if ya swapped Hyozanryu for Serpent Night Dragon.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 am

Still an -1 menial
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:12 am

Sketch wrote:The only thing that would make me love this build more is if ya swapped Hyozanryu for Serpent Night Dragon.

the reason i use hyozanru is becuse it can be used as the light monster with asar, otherwise i would be running serpent night
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down