Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

Post by Flip Flapper on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:44 am

same as title says, this is the deck list [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the biggest problem is that if they set up that nasty backrow before i get draco and dracolings (funny name for the tokens) i might have some trouble but except that i havnt had any problems at all with it yet, please tell me what you think and critics are very welcome

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: i´ve been testing out a new hieratic deck, it works really well so far :D

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:26 am

Btw i'll need really a good time to post my edits on this deck, but in first i would say -1 RAM SEVENTH ONE who the hell play 2? You can only use it once per duel...

"You can only apply the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" once per Duel."

Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8458

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:39 am

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Btw i'll need really a good time to post my edits on this deck, but in first i would say -1 RAM SEVENTH ONE who the hell play 2? You can only use it once per duel...

"You can only apply the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" once per Duel."

i know that it is only once per duel, if i run it at one i ALWAYS 100% of the time end up with it in my starting hand

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 am

The only thing that would make me love this build more is if ya swapped Hyozanryu for Serpent Night Dragon.

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 823

Character sheet
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 am

Still an -1 menial

Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8458

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:12 am

Sketch wrote:The only thing that would make me love this build more is if ya swapped Hyozanryu for Serpent Night Dragon.

the reason i use hyozanru is becuse it can be used as the light monster with asar, otherwise i would be running serpent night

Flip Flapper

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top