Mangle head replica

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mangle head replica

Post by StardoostLegend on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The body was scrapped as I didn't like how i made it so I'm not sure if I wanna do the body... still working on the head still too, I have to put in the teeth, make and attach the ears, correct a few details (I need to paint the other point on his face and attach the other rosy red cheek make up along with the nose) and I also need to decide if I should make a lower jaw or not... so yea o3o

Last edited by Stardustlegend on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Also, this gif is a MUST see XD
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3319

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mangle head replica

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 am

Or an atomic bomb .-.

"The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8448

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Or an atomic bomb .-.
Bruh we want to survive the night and not get stuffed into an animatronic suit, not die in the radioactive explosion and become a radioactive mutant stuffed inside an animatronic suit. .-.

Rea

Magician Credits : 1510

Character sheet
Bounty2--
Notoriety30201
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Xavier1942 wrote:
Odd-Eyes Flare Dragon wrote:
Xavier1942 wrote:
Odd-Eyes Flare Dragon wrote:OMG your serious O_O really cool but if you ever ask me to work for you in a place where animatronics are the attraction then unless you put actuall working wooden doors there im not accepting it XD

wooden doors? nope nope nope, if anyone is gonna take a job there hes gonna need nothing less than stainless steel doors.
lol

i want wooden doors becuse i dont want the weird things that could only be closed when you have power, if he fixes that im ok, also the ventilation cant be big enough for a human, let alone an animatronic to enter trough, also i demand the right to some kind of weapon to defend myself with as well as a quick escape route trough a backdoor and them being programed so they cant leave the building, also no spare suits please, i dont wanna be stuffed
my logic has been revoked lul.

even though the animatronics could punch through a friggin wood door, we at least need...idk
a FredDust StarBear Mask (See what I did there?) and a lead pipe for hitting the animatronics, and if all else fails, a stick of dynamite for extreme emergencies...or several sticks of dynamite. .-.

why would they punch through the door? the animatronics weren't built to kill, but they have the capabilities to, and the only reason foxy bangs on the door is because of his broken AI and stuff

StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:04 pm

i have to write a note to myself to never accept a job as a nightguard on a fast food resturant with animatronics

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Odd-Eyes Flare Dragon wrote:i have to write a note to myself to never accept a job as a nightguard on a fast food resturant with animatronics

with advancements in technology, I bet fast food animatronics will be hitting the fast food joints in 5, maybe 10 years o3o

StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:
Odd-Eyes Flare Dragon wrote:i have to write a note to myself to never accept a job as a nightguard on a fast food resturant with animatronics

with advancements in technology, I bet fast food animatronics will be hitting the fast food joints in 5, maybe 10 years o3o

*slowly reaches for a metal baseball bat, my minecraft creeper head, and other assorted instruments made forbreaking animatronics*

Rea

Character sheet
Bounty2--
Notoriety30201
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:

*brings out phone and flashlight, tools for making doors, sludgehammers and duct tape as well as a lot of other stuff including a mask*

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Odd-Eyes Flare Dragon wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

*brings out phone and flashlight, tools for making doors, sludgehammers and duct tape as well as a lot of other stuff including a mask*

ok we aren't gonna win with these things were bringing, time to bring in the ubers

*takes out a chainsaw*
*takes out a gun modified to shoot chainsaws*
*loads gun with chainsaws*
and finally
*takes out a flaming chainsaw*

Rea

Character sheet
Bounty2--
Notoriety30201
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Xavier1942 wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

*slowly reaches for a metal baseball bat, my minecraft creeper head, and other assorted instruments made forbreaking animatronics*

._. I've done better.... *takes out minecraft diamond sword, puts on terror byte head and gets out crossbow* also I think we'd know better by now so that the animatronics would malfunction.... I hope ._.

StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:
Xavier1942 wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

._. I've done better.... *takes out minecraft diamond sword, puts on terror byte head and gets out crossbow* also I think we'd know better by now so that the animatronics would malfunction.... I hope ._.

ok so in that case. time for the heavy artillery
*calls in Chuck Norris*

Rea

Character sheet
Bounty2--
Notoriety30201
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content