Random Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random Forum

Post by Flint on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 am

I feel there should be 1 forum simply titled "Random" where you can post anything that isn't YuGiOh related. Since a majority of the forums on here all related to YuGiOh. Not much else to elaborate really.

If you have any concerns about MADA, don't hesitate to drop a PM to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7118
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
Bounty---
Notoriety---
Fame---

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Forum

Post by LightRook on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:56 am

I think that would be a good idea, mainly because some of the posts I do have nothing to do with Yu-Gi-Oh.

"In a world tainted by hate and negativity, stand out, shine bright and always be proud of who you are."
-Ben Bruce

"My old cuts left hella scars my new cuts are hella deep my razor blade that's hella clean."
-Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend

"My new cuts are so up to par my old cuts leave hella scars."
-Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2493

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Forum

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:14 pm