Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality?

3 posters

Go down

Who am I most like?

What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? ZA70T8J0%What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]
What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? ZA70T8J0%What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? ZA70T8J17%What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? TlGsDiP 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? ZA70T8J17%What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? TlGsDiP 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? ZA70T8J32%What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? TlGsDiP 32% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? Empty What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality?

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 pm

The title says it all. Please vote, and if you have an answer that is not on the list, select ETC and post your answer. Be HONEST. NO JOKES.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? Empty Re: What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:09 am

yugo for reasons you yourself listed in the chat
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality? Empty Re: What YGO character do you think I am most like in personality?

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:01 am

It's possible to vote yugo, crow, shark and kaito together? lol
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down