Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Leaving

4 posters

Go down

Leaving Empty Leaving

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:34 pm

I just wanted to say that I'm leaving MADA. Nothing is going to change my mind about it. MADA just doesn't feel like MADA, if you get where I'm coming from. When Azmain and I started the place, things were a lot different. It felt like we were a team. It felt like we were a family, but now I just don't get that feeling. It all started back when I was still an admin, when I was excluded from a lot of major decisions and discussions because my WiFi was turned off at the time. I had to contact everybody through Facebook on my phone. Now, at this point I had talked to Stardog and told him to keep me posted. However, that never happened. They made several big decisions while I was away and I wasn't told about it until later by Torm. When I came back, I was excited and ready to get back into the swing of things, but the way we did things was changed drastically, newer members alienated me and talked to me like I was a piece of shit, and I was still excluded for the most part, from decision making and discussion. I eventually snapped during a discussion over a tournament, and stepped down from my position. From then on, I literally didn't care what happened with MADA until the incident with Sketch where she stepped down and deleted the CSS. At that point, I began to be more active at MADA and care more about what went on. Regardless, my interest waned and that feeling of unity and family went along with it. Now, things just don't feel right. I have no ill will toward anybody on MADA, nor do I regret the time I spent with the crew. I mean it when I say that MADA quite possibly saved my life, and gave me purpose for a long time. I just feel that it's finally time to turn the page, and finally close the chapter of my life with MADA. Thank you, everybody. From the bottom of my heart, for the time, memories and fun. I'm not just writing this post as a member or mod, or even as that annoying ass troll named Shadow, but as the co-founder of MADA, and an old friend. Maybe I'll see y'all around.

Last edited by Kira Yoshikage on Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty Re: Leaving

Post by Flint Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:15 pm

I can understand what you mean, MADA, and Forumotion YGO sites in general have plateaued since the advent of Discord. Ever since then, there has been very notable stagnation, especially on MADA, it has mostly transformed into a talk server, not that there is anything wrong with it but a notable drop from say a couple years ago. There were a lot of fun times early on in the conception of MADA and I'm glad we've shared in those memories. Hopefully we can still see each other and hang out as friends. Good luck in anything you try to stride forward for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm

who are you again?
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:20 pm

My B on not keeping you updated years back. I didn't do it maliciously, truthfully if I can remember right I forgot to do so. There were moments where the majority of staff voted for one motion and you'd vote against it which after a couple times, we had just started to make decisions where we all agreed on it since it was faster. But it wasn't the right thing to do, I left you out on that. Sorry for that. Hopefully you still see me as a friend. Hopefully you're happy wherever you go.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content