NEW IDEA OR NOT

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

A NEW STORY IDEA FOR MADA

Post by Arc V Yuto on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:18 pm

hey everybody i am deciding to do a series on MADA about the adventures of the burning abyss. I think its a great idea once in a while ill write down the story and we will go on i can put you guys in as part of the Burning Abyss and we will have fun with it. So i would like some feedback on what you all think of this idea i think its a great idea and i hope you all think so to.
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 692

Character sheet
Bounty100--
Notoriety12501
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW STORY IDEA FOR MADA

Post by Flip Flapper on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:45 am

as long as it is hanled correctly any idea of a story can be interesting and this seems like and interesting idea either way

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top