Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archetype I created: Terror Princess

5 posters

Go down

Archetype I created: Terror Princess Empty Archetype I created: Terror Princess

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:25 am

Hello everybody, It's your friendly neighborhood Cleaner here with a new archetype I created called "Terror Princess". This is a Dark Fairy Ritual archetype with six cards in the archetype (so far, shall make more when I get more ideas) so. Let's get to it.

Monsters:
"Terror Princess-Akumu" - 2700 atk/ 1500 def. Dark/Fairy. Level 8 Ritual.
"This card must be ritual summoned first using a 'Terror Princess' spell or trap card. once per turn when this card is special summoned, you can shuffle one card from your field or graveyard back to the deck then choose 1 monster from your opponent's side of the field or your opponent's graveyard and apply one these effects:
You can banish the selected monster then "Terror Princess - Akumu" gains the original attack it.
You can special summon the selected monster to your side of the field with it's effects negated.

"If this card is shuffled into the deck due to the effect of a 'Terror Princess' card, you can target one 'Terror Princess' card from your graveyard and add it to your hand."

"Terror Princess-Sakkaku" - 1800 atk/2000 def. Dark/Fairy. Level 4 Ritual.
"This card must be ritual summoned first using a "Terror Princess" spell or trap. Once per turn, you can shuffle up to 3 cards from your graveyard into the deck then shuffle that same amount of cards from the opponent's field into the deck. If this card is shuffled into the deck due to the effect of a 'Terror Princess' card, you can add one 'Terror Princess' spell or trap card from your deck to the hand. You can only use the first effect of 'Terror Princess-Sakkaku' once per turn."

"Terror Princess-Mokushi" - 3500 atk/3000 def. Dark/Fairy. Level 12 Ritual.
"This card must  be ritual summoned first by using a 'Terror Princess" spell or trap card. This monster can't be affected by other card effects. You can pay 1000 life points then shuffle one card from either player's fields or graveyards to the deck. During the end phase, you can discard one card then draw 1 card, if its
a 'Terror Princess' monster then you can special summon it ignoring it's summoning conditions. If it's a 'Terror Princess' Spell or Trap card then you can add it to your hand, if it isn't a 'Terror Princess' card then discard it. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can target 3 cards in your opponent's hand, shuffle them into the deck. If this card is shuffled into the deck by the effect of a 'Terror Princess' card, target one monster on the field an shuffle it into the deck.

"Terror Princess's Squire" - 1500 atk/400 def. Dark/Fairy. Level 4 effect monster.
"When this card is normal or special summoned, you can add one 'Terror Princess' card from your deck to your hand. If this card is shuffled into the deck due to the effect of a 'Terror Princess' card, gain 1000 life points."

Spells:
"Terror Princess-Fairy Tale" - Field Spell
"When this card is activated, you can add one 'Terror Princess' monster from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can ritual summon using this card as a 'Ritual Spell card'. When you ritual summon with this card, you can tribute monsters from both sides of the field. When this card is destroyed, you can shuffle up to two monsters from either player's fields or graveyards."

"Terror Princess-Knighthood" - Ritual Spell
"You can use this card to ritual summon any 'Terror Princess' monster from your hand. Tribute monsters from your hand, field or deck whose level is equal to or more than the ritual monster's level. You can shuffle one card from your graveyard to add this card from the graveyard to the hand. you can only the second effect of 'Terror Princess-Knighthood' once per turn."

Last edited by Blade_Viper on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Archetype I created: Terror Princess Empty Re: Archetype I created: Terror Princess

Post by Khina Bree Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Makes me think of what Prediction Princess could have been
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Archetype I created: Terror Princess Empty Re: Archetype I created: Terror Princess

Post by Kiernan Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:00 pm

You mean... Good?

Prediction Princess Nekroz is the only decent variant of the deck I've seen.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:16 pm

That variant is shite. "Nekroz" anything is just Nekroz with techs, it does not make a good engine.

Prediction Shaddolls is the better variant.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:45 pm

One of my friends swears by it and he's one of the best players I know so I'm inclined to trust him.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Kiernan wrote:One of my friends swears by it and he's one of the best players I know so I'm inclined to trust him.

Just because he is one of the best players you know doesn't mean you should trust him. Nekroz is just a useless archtype as of now and really is just a waste of effort to try anything with them. The only decent deck that can put nekroz in them Is Gishki. The only archtype where two of the monsters allow you to use only THEM for a ritual summon even then that deck doesn't get used.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Just because a doctor is an expert in a field, you shouldn't take his word on something related to that field, right?
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Kiernan wrote:Just because a doctor is an expert in a field, you shouldn't take his word on something related to that field, right?

Thats not even relevant to what you said. You said he is one of the best players you know, so please try to bring something of relevance to the table, or people will think your not even trying to present a counter statement.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:12 pm

You're really saying that's irrelevant as that was your whole reason for dismissing my argument in the first place?
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Kiernan wrote:You're really saying that's irrelevant as that was your whole reason for dismissing my argument in the first place?

We are talking about a fucking card game not an actual fucking profession. Please stop being fucking stupid like you always are. There was 2 points that i was trying to get across Not everyones word should be taken as fucking fact.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:20 pm

And now you're resorting to anger as a tactic to try to shut me down. Analogies don't have to be direct comparisons, by the way. I'm able to make distinctions just fine. Bringing my intelligence into question was a tasteful touch though.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Kiernan wrote:And now you're resorting to anger as a tactic to try to shut me down. Analogies don't have to be direct comparisons, by the way. I'm able to make distinctions just fine. Bringing my intelligence into question was a tasteful touch though.

In my opinion you were taking it out of proportion as you brought in the doctor thing and that is a really REALLY big difference. Your trying to compare a Doctors word to a Guy who plays a children's card games word. Which is why it was irrelevant in my opinion, and another thing not everyone's words should be taken to heart. Remember take other peoples opinions with a grain of salt if it doesn't suite your fancy.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Oi, stop with the flaming war please. If further flaming occurs, topic will be locked.

Also, Arctic, keep low on insults, that would surely help.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down