Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synchrofoes aka Kojima Deadliest Weapon Yet

2 posters

Go down

Synchrofoes aka Kojima Deadliest Weapon Yet Empty Synchrofoes aka Kojima Deadliest Weapon Yet

Post by Shimazu Toyohisa Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is my deck I just made I need some opinions on it
Like always cannot be bother writing the cards down
Shimazu Toyohisa
Shimazu Toyohisa
MADA's Official Drifter

Magician Credits : 68
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 27th December

Back to top Go down

Synchrofoes aka Kojima Deadliest Weapon Yet Empty Re: Synchrofoes aka Kojima Deadliest Weapon Yet

Post by Kiernan Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:22 am

You don't need 2 metalfoes fusion. 1 is typical. You don't really need combination either, and I'd recommend bumping counter to 2-3. I'd also suggest dumping both Summoner's Art and adding another Volflame. Jar of Avarice has limited applications, particularly in decks that use pends and don't really need to recycle materials a whole lot.

I'd maybe take out Adamante for Norden and add an Instant Fusion or two to help aid synchro plays. If you do, I'd recommend replacing Beelze and Moonlight with either 2 rank 4s or Utopia and Utopia the Lightning.

And I'd drop Luster as it's not very flexible, and replace it with two copies of Master. Master has better attack and is searchable via Painful Decision. Luster does have a better Pend effect, but that's all it really has. It's not even a good scale, especially since Volflame will likely be your primary Pendulum beater.

--All of these are suggestions, ofc
Run what makes you happy C=
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down